Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SGU "The Complete Final Season" DVD Announced for Region 1!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGU "The Complete Final Season" DVD Announced for Region 1!

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Sta...l-Season/15164

Stargate Universe - 'The Complete Final Season' (Season 2) is Announced for DVD

MGM and distributor Fox Home Entertainment have today announced that on June 7th fans can buy Stargate Universe - The Complete Final Season on DVD. At this time, only a DVD version has been scheduled; no Blu-ray release has been offered. The 5-disc set running approximately 880 minutes will cost $49.98 SRP in the USA, and CA$59.98 SRP in Canada. Besides the featured 20 episodes, you'll also get a nice list of bonus material:
    • Episode Commentary Tracks
    • Robert Carlyle Directs
    • Andy Mikita Directs
    • Eli's Mom Comes on Board
    • Brian J. Smith's First Fight
    • Crashing a Shuttle
    • The Seed Ship With Joe Mallozzi
    • Saying Goodbye to Sgt. Riley
    • Lou Diamond Phillips on Guest Stars
    • Lt. Scott Gets Hit By A Car
    • Inside Cloverdale with Brad Wright
    • How to Get Sucked Into Space
    • SG-U Welcomes You to New Mexico's Bisti Badlands
    • Deconstructing Destiny
    • A Day in the Life of Jamil Walker Smith
    • Transplant Day
    • Sitting Down with Mike Dopud
    • Bringing the Bridge to Life
    • Louis Ferreria Vs. Colonel Young
    • Pitches: A Journey of Friendship and Discovery
    • Behind the Season 2 Finale - Gauntlet

Video is in anamorphic widescreen, audio is available in both English - 5.1 Dolby Digital and Spanish - Dolby Digital. There are also English and Spanish subtitles, too. Here's a peek at the package art:
    Interesting that the Blu wasn't announced in the same release, but I imagine its announcement will follow shortly. And if they don't I'll be a wee bit pissed....I'm not interested in buying this show on DVD. BD for me, please!
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Nooo, not that cover!
    sigpic

Comment

I find it a little curious that the spine appears to say "2.0" though....
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
        I find it a little curious that the spine appears to say "2.0" though....
        Probably for the lack of common sense people
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Well there's that

I just find it curious that the front cover says 'complete season', while the spine says "2.0".

Comment

Well there's that

I just find it curious that the front cover says 'complete season', while the spine says "2.0".
            yeah that's pretty odd. but june 7th will be a day that live in infamy as the day that the stargate franchise ended. until we get Stargate Revolution and Stargate Extinction movies. which I highly doubt we ever will.

Comment

That cover is a little odd....

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
              yeah that's pretty odd. but june 7th will be a day that live in infamy as the day that the stargate franchise ended. until we get Stargate Revolution and Stargate Extinction movies. which I highly doubt we ever will.
              Have hope! I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                That cover is a little odd....

Have hope! I do.
                I guess i was just being negative.

Comment

I like the cover. Rush and Young, and the look! Sums up the show right there!!!

Guess it says 2.0 because you get the whole of 2 and 0 else!...get it?........oh never mind!

Comment

Just received an e-mail from Amazon.com, the release date for the SGU 2nd season DVDs has been moved up!

Robert Carlyle, et al "Sgu Stargate Universe: Complete Final Season"
                    Previous estimated arrival date: June 07 2011
                    New estimated arrival date: May 31 2011
                    Blog Twitter

Comment

Once it's off Netflix streaming I'll buy the DVDs
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by antipodal View Post
                        Just received an e-mail from Amazon.com, the release date for the SGU 2nd season DVDs has been moved up!

Robert Carlyle, et al "Sgu Stargate Universe: Complete Final Season"
                        Previous estimated arrival date: June 07 2011
                        New estimated arrival date: May 31 2011
                        Oh happy day!

Comment

I hope the region 2 one is moved up too!

Comment

Interesting. I still won't care till the BD version is announced though =\

Comment

Interesting. I still won't care till the BD version is announced though =\
                              And what if its not announced?
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                              X