This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gateworld MIA Thread

For every "what ever happened to...." thought that ever popped into your head, for being sad about users now gone, for clarifying if they've been given a time-out, or for just wondering what ever happened to them....

And to clarify: do not use this thread for discussing whether or not people should have gone or deserve to have been disciplined. This is a status-only thread, no judgements here.

A couple names that come to mind for me, that I don't see much of/ever anymore....
    - Descent
    - Franklyn Blaze
    - gopher65
    - Jper
    - Lieutenant Colonel Davis
    - Madwelshboy (seriously, wasn't he just made a mod a few months ago? Where'd he go?)
    - ShadowMaat
    - Trek_Girl42
    - Weyoun

And if you see your name on any posts in this thread, you should probably post more
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
    For every "what ever happened to...." thought that ever popped into your head, for being sad about users now gone, for clarifying if they've been given a time-out, or for just wondering what ever happened to them....

And to clarify: do not use this thread for discussing whether or not people should have gone or deserve to have been disciplined. This is a status-only thread, no judgements here.

A couple names that come to mind for me, that I don't see much of/ever anymore....
    - Descent
    - Franklyn Blaze
    - gopher65
    - Jper
    - Lieutenant Colonel Davis
    - Madwelshboy (seriously, wasn't he just made a mod a few months ago? Where'd he go?)
    - ShadowMaat
    - Trek_Girl42
    - Weyoun

And if you see your name on any posts in this thread, you should probably post more
    i've noticed quite a few ppl missing too. to me, it's part of the dying franchise...
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Pegasus_SGA. Long live the snark
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
        i've noticed quite a few ppl missing too. to me, it's part of the dying franchise...
        sadly i think more will continue to go. they should leave a goodbye message on their visitor page explaining why they are leaving imo (well it's what i would do anyway).
        sigpic
        The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

Muh_tuttles
          Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
          ---
          sigpic

Comment

Jper and Madwelshboy are sort of on a hiatus just now ,focusing on their studies ,but they'll be back .

I remember most of those listed names,and they were cool people.Some posted more to the ST and Gen Scifi show threads ,but I haven't seen posts from them for a while.

Miss Shadow ,and Peggy was a hoot.
            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

jnadreth
              sigpic
              Don't touch Lola

Comment

Reddevil18?
                sigpic

Comment

I miss PG15. Last time I heard he didn't want to deal with all the gloaters and hate. Missing some other folks, too. They're either taking time off, or busy with RL.
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah, reddevil!
                    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Pharaoh Atem
                      Grimm returns October 24
                      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                        Pharaoh Atem
                        He did his overly dramatic "I'm leaving GW forever" thing... again

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                          I miss PG15. Last time I heard he didn't want to deal with all the gloaters and hate. Missing some other folks, too. They're either taking time off, or busy with RL.
                          That reminds me. I miss my gang of Three Snarkteers. We were awesome mocking the trolls.
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                            What, it's happened before?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                              Overly dramatic does not begin to describe those things.
                              If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                              Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                              If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                              Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Working...
                              X