Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Clone Wars Season 4 Hopes (S3 spoilers welcome, please tag S4 spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, TFU was like a 7 hour game. That's too short by any measure.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

My hopes for Season 4

More action and less politics. I came very close to turning off every episode that had more to do with the politics of the era than the war.

Do not leave us hanging with Savage!

More clone heavy episodes and introduce more of the ARC Troopers and Commandos.
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

I'd definitely like to see more of the Republic Commandos instead of just a cameo.

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
          Man, TFU was like a 7 hour game. That's too short by any measure.
          7 hour game that felt like 40. I've rushed through Final Fantasy games in less time than TFU felt.

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
          I'd definitely like to see more of the Republic Commandos instead of just a cameo.
          That would be great, but a bit inconvenient if someone decides they should all talk since the game had different voices for them all.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post

That would be great, but a bit inconvenient if someone decides they should all talk since the game had different voices for them all.
            True, but I wold think it possible to get the voice actors form the game to return.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
              True, but I wold think it possible to get the voice actors form the game to return.
              It's not getting the same voice actors back that would be an issue, but explaining why they sound different. Even if Dee Baker took over from Morrison and voiced Boss, it wouldn't explain why Sev, Fixer and .... can't remember the last one, are uniquely different. I don't remember Republic Commando ever explaining it either (but would expect something simple like a voice modulator built into their comm system as not to get confusing during extremely dangerous missions).

sigpic

Comment

It's not getting the same voice actors back that would be an issue, but explaining why they sound different. Even if Dee Baker took over from Morrison and voiced Boss, it wouldn't explain why Sev, Fixer and .... can't remember the last one, are uniquely different. I don't remember Republic Commando ever explaining it either (but would expect something simple like a voice modulator built into their comm system as not to get confusing during extremely dangerous missions).
                Oh...right. Scorch was the other one, my favorite Commando. It was never explained, but I'm sure it could be.

Comment

Agree: Second game couldn't have been any shorter. 4 areas split into 9 (3 areas if you discount Dagobah and it's 2 minute duration). Then you're doubling back through those areas so it's just really 3 big stages, which you double play twice. Not surprise the guy who directed both games quit after it.
                  You do go to Felucia and Raxus Prime twice. Actually, you go to Kashyyyk twice as well in the first game.
                  http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                    You do go to Felucia and Raxus Prime twice. Actually, you go to Kashyyyk twice as well in the first game.
                    But I don't remember travelling through the exact same areas. Visiting same planet twice isn't that bad (but I do feel it resulted in TFU1 dragging like crazy) but in TFU2, you explore an area in one chapter, then find yourself back tracking and returning to the exact same area in the next chapter.

sigpic

Comment

But I don't remember travelling through the exact same areas. Visiting same planet twice isn't that bad (but I do feel it resulted in TFU1 dragging like crazy) but in TFU2, you explore an area in one chapter, then find yourself back tracking and returning to the exact same area in the next chapter.
                      I'm still baffled you thought TFU1 dragged on. I thought it didn't drag enough!
                      Last edited by Replicator Todd; 04 April 2011, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Katee Sackhoff to voice a character on TCW!
                        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I was just watching the season four preview on youtube and had an interesting thought. There was a group of clones talking about how one day the war will be over. It got me wondering, think we'll have some clones planning to desert once the war is over and get to follow their plans and possible escape?
                          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Interesting! I didn't know there were Season 4 previews floating about yet. Got a link to that particular video?

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                              Interesting! I didn't know there were Season 4 previews floating about yet. Got a link to that particular video?
                              http://www.starwars.com/video/view/new.html

The fifth and sixth videos in that list.

Comment

We're sorry but this video is unavailable outside the continental U.S.
                                Stupid bloody copyright bull.

Comment

Working...
                                X