If the upcoming season follows the model of the first three years, we can expect it to start airing at the end of September/beginning of October.
So that gives us six months to speculate and hope!
What would you like to see in Season 4?
For my part:
- A bit more pew-pew than Season 3. I've really been enjoying all the character and plot development this year, but sometimes....I just want to watch stuff get blown up. We got ARC Troopers and Citadel Rescue, but where have the big battles like the S1 Ryloth trilogy or S2 Geonosis arc been this year?
- I want to see Savage's story continued. God I really hope we don't get left hanging for too long on that one, it was an exciting story and a great ending to that trilogy. I want MORE!
- I hope the war continues to get darker. I'd like to see some Republic defeats and some big casualties
- More of Grievous and Ventress fighting Jedi. He's a "monster" and she's a Dark Jedi/Sith Acolyte, let's see some more of that in action! Let's see Grievous earning and claiming his lightsaber trophies, let's see Ventress being badass and not constantly running away!
- More private moments between Anakin and Palpatine. We're already seeing how much the war is changing him, I'd like to see more of Palpatine manipulating him as well
- More Tarkin. Adding him to the show in the Citadel stories was a great (and for my part, unexpected) touch. And considering how important he becomes toward the end of the war and throughout the "dark times", I think it would be really nice to see his rise to power