X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Destiny View Post
    Rush about Kovel: "He's the type of man who likes to keep secrets

* irony! * irony! *
    yeah, and i think it was eli that said some thing like i guess you would know
    sigpic

Comment

Another Chloe moment: the senator is bemoaning how Chloe is "stuck out here" and how her father had such plans for her. There are so many levels in the look that Chloe is giving the senator at that moment.

regards,
      G.
      Go for Marty...

Comment

'We work here too!'
        I love these two together!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
          'We work here too!'
          I love these two together!
          That was priceless!

Young angst coming across TJ and Varro.
          and later....T.J. saying "I trust him(Varro)
          Young: "Oh I know YOU do."
          Greer opening up to Wray slightly at the end and admitting that he and his mother weren't close.

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
            ... 'Kay. Y'all know the drill and stuff. Don't have many right off the bat, but will edit in more as I remember/after my rewatch.

Moments:

- Greer. All over. What a guy.

Quotes:
            - Covell: "People back at Stargate Command call you the Boy Wonder."
            Eli: *laughs nervously* "Does that make Rush my Batman?"
            *Awkward silence*
            Eli: "Guess not."
            Brody: "Adam Brody."
            Volker: "Dale Volker."
            Brody: "We work here too."
            I'd also add in.
            Wray to Young "He's the only one who has NOT used the stones, order him to"
            Then skip to greer showing up in the stone room..

Varro standing in front of the senator/scientist and as soon as the switch occurs him going into his quick spiel..

Michaels being the better person and willingly going back to her dying body to disarm the bomb. Clearly, SGU senators must be opponents of Kinsey.
            She got MAD props from me for this. Though i thought that ancient healing device/gou'ald healer could repair radiation injuries???

I liked Greer breaking down the end, and the little laugh him and Camille shared earlier.
            We finally see he IS fallable..

To be fair, she didn't really sacrifice herself, her life was forfeit anyway.
            True. but the fact she still went back, knowing it was a death sentence, rather than stay there for a while (and still die when Wray died eventually) gives her a boost up in my view..

also loved the teamwork. considering the LA guy could've just ran off to the nearest exit, it didn't make sense for a guy WORKING there to not do it. so aside from the "scientist' thing, that pretty much gave him away as LA.
            I think it was more the he could get out otherwise, and felt disarming it might have given him the out.

Rush saying his on his way, and then continues to just sit there and takes another sip.
            That was fun.. especially the look on Brody's face..

Greer: I'm off duty, right?
            Wray: Yes?
            Greer: Than I don't have to talk to you.
            That was a classic!

Comment

Wrays perfect soldier comment to greer .

Comment

The laughing between Greer and Wray near the end!
                Kevin Morgan

Comment

Originally posted by Ben 'Teal'c would WIN!!' Noble View Post
                  I would have loved to see Greer back in atlantis or on one of the SG teams.. to see his early years.

Comment

I think my favorite moment in the episode was Caval and Rush on the bridge.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben 'Teal'c would WIN!!' Noble View Post

That was a great scene. Also I think pairing Wray and Greer was a good idea.
                      LIKES: Half-Life, Half-Life 2, ST: DS-9, ST: TNG, Eric Clapton, GTA 4, SGU, MW + MW2, Red Dead Redemption,
                      Scarlett Johansson, Father Ted, The Portal Series, The Assassin's Creed Series, Trailer Park Boys.

DISLIKES: Reality T.V Shows and so called reality t.v stars, people who don't wear seatbelts,
                      99.999% of new Music out now, 80% of new Movies out now.

Last Game Completed: Portal 2

Last Movie Watched For The First Time: Dumbo (1941)

Comment

Working...
                      X