X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 4 - Renewal Announcements/ Announcements Discussion

''We will come here first with the news of a pick up.''

http://twitter.com/JWFringe

Will keep this post updated with any further news, Joel also commented about the show ''Already being Canceled'' rumor floating around the net as of late:

''Hi. I just hopped on and saw all this. Fringe is not cancelled. Some people love bad news SO much they make it up. ; )''

Well, its good to find out that it was just a rumor. I honestly think they'd be crazy not to renew it.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
      Well, its good to find out that it was just a rumor. I honestly think they'd be crazy not to renew it.
      why would they be crazy to not renew it? i mean i really like fringe but the ratings are horrible.
      sigpic
      The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

I would like my 2 favorite shows to be renewed for next season, this & Chuck
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

I'm a little behind, but I really hope Fringe is renewed. I have little enough new sci-fi to watch as is.
          "Goodbye Eli Wallace, you're a good man."
          - imlad, from http://www.readandfindout.com/

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
            I would like my 2 favorite shows to be renewed for next season, this & Chuck
            I really enjoy Chuck, but at this point it's starting to feel like it's overstayed its welcome IMO. It's not bad by any stretch of the imagination, it just seems to me that they're running out of ideas for stories. It's had a great run, but if it ends this year I can't say I'll be all that broken up about it--basically all the major stories have either been resolved or are drawing to a close.

Fringe, on the other hand, I'll be upset if it gets cancelled. Unless the final episodes of this year kick it into warp 9, Fringe absolutely needs a short-order season 4 at the very least to finish its story. I'm not optimistic, what with FOX sending it to the Friday Night Death Slot and all, but I hope.
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Fringe could go off on any weird tangent, that's the joy of watching this show. A fourth season would be a good thing as far as I'm concerned, it has to continue bringing us the weird and wacky situations, and those wonderful characters that face them! There's hardly anything left to watch that I look forward to now, Fringe must go on, flying the flag for the absorbing, clever shows that have fallen in their prime!!!

Aaahhh, feel better for that!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chrono trigger View Post
                why would they be crazy to not renew it? i mean i really like fringe but the ratings are horrible.
                Obviously, you've not watched the show...and the ratings aren't "horrible."
                sigpic

Comment

I totally agree with that. I really want another season.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                    I totally agree with that. I really want another season.
                    As do I, of course!
                    sigpic

Comment

As do I, of course!
                      IMO, this story deserves to continue. I really want to see where they take this show.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                        IMO, this story deserves to continue. I really want to see where they take this show.
                        Ultimately, I would like a total of 5 seasons...more if possible...but at least 5.
                        sigpic

Comment

Obviously, you've not watched the show...and the ratings aren't "horrible."
                          i do watch the show and the ratings keep falling to new lows and if im not mistaken recently they have slipped to a 1.5 in the important demo so they are not exactly good are they. anyway i never meant any offense and i do truly want it renewed im just being realistic about how fox will view it's performance.
                          sigpic
                          The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

Anything that gets put on Friday night means it is nearing the end. I think the show is great but history dictates the chances are stacked against a renewal.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by magictrick View Post
                              Anything that gets put on Friday night means it is nearing the end. I think the show is great but history dictates the chances are stacked against a renewal.
                              Not always
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X