No announcement yet.

Favourite Supporting Character Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

- BADGER: "You think you're better than other people." MAL: "Just the ones I'm better than." (17)
    - EARLY: "You oughta be shot. Or stabbed. Lose a leg. To be a surgeon, you know? Know what kind of pain you're dealing with. They make psychiatrists get psychoanalyzed before they can get certified, but they don't make a surgeon get cut on. That seem right to you?" (20)
    - BADGER: "'Course you couldn't buy an invite with a diamond the size of a testicle, but I got my hands on a couple." (15)
    - EARLY: "Well, here I am." (9)
    - NISKA: "You died, Mr. Reynolds." MAL: "Seemed like the thing to do." (6)
    - SIR WARRICK: I know him. And I think he's a psychotic low-life. (4)
    - PATIENCE: I have to say, I didn't look to be hearin' from you any time soon. MAL: Well, we may not have parted on best o' terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also, certain... bullets. (3)
    - THE OPERATIVE: "I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin." (1)
    - THE OPERATIVE: "When men failed entirely as you have, they used to throw themselves on their swords." (1)
    - SAFFRON (to MAL): "I swell to think of you in me. And I see that you do, too." (0)
    - EARLY: "I don't think of myself as a lion. You might as well, though. I have a mighty roar." (0)
    If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
    Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
    If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
    Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

- BADGER: "You think you're better than other people." MAL: "Just the ones I'm better than." (18)
      - EARLY: "You oughta be shot. Or stabbed. Lose a leg. To be a surgeon, you know? Know what kind of pain you're dealing with. They make psychiatrists get psychoanalyzed before they can get certified, but they don't make a surgeon get cut on. That seem right to you?" (20)
      - BADGER: "'Course you couldn't buy an invite with a diamond the size of a testicle, but I got my hands on a couple." (15)
      - PATIENCE: I have to say, I didn't look to be hearin' from you any time soon. MAL: Well, we may not have parted on best o' terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also, certain... bullets. (3)
      - THE OPERATIVE: "I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin." (1)
      - THE OPERATIVE: "When men failed entirely as you have, they used to throw themselves on their swords." (1)
      - SAFFRON (to MAL): "I swell to think of you in me. And I see that you do, too." (0)
      - EARLY: "I don't think of myself as a lion. You might as well, though. I have a mighty roar." (0)
      sigpic

Comment

- BADGER: "You think you're better than other people." MAL: "Just the ones I'm better than." (18)
        - THE OPERATIVE: "I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin." (2)
        sigpic

Comment

- THE OPERATIVE: "I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin." (3)
          sigpic

Comment

- NISKA: "You died, Mr. Reynolds." MAL: "Seemed like the thing to do." (7)
            - THE OPERATIVE: "I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin." (3)
            If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
            Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
            If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
            Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

- THE OPERATIVE: "I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin." (4)
              sigpic

Comment

- THE OPERATIVE: "I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin." (5)
                sigpic

Comment

- THE OPERATIVE: "I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin." (6)
                  sigpic

Comment

- THE OPERATIVE: "I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin." (7)
                    sigpic

Comment

- THE OPERATIVE: "I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin." (8)
                      sigpic

Comment

- THE OPERATIVE: "I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin." (9)
                        sigpic

Comment

- THE OPERATIVE: "I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin." (10)
                          sigpic

Comment

- NISKA: "You died, Mr. Reynolds." MAL: "Seemed like the thing to do." (8)
                            - THE OPERATIVE: "I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin." (10)
                            sigpic

Comment

- THE OPERATIVE: "I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin." (11)
                              sigpic

Comment

- THE OPERATIVE: "I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin." (12)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X