No announcement yet.

Favourite Supporting Character Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

- EARLY: "You oughta be shot. Or stabbed. Lose a leg. To be a surgeon, you know? Know what kind of pain you're dealing with. They make psychiatrists get psychoanalyzed before they can get certified, but they don't make a surgeon get cut on. That seem right to you?" (13)
    - BADGER: "'Course you couldn't buy an invite with a diamond the size of a testicle, but I got my hands on a couple." (11)
    - EARLY: "Well, here I am." (7)
    - BADGER: "You think you're better than other people." MAL: "Just the ones I'm better than." (15)
    - NISKA: "You died, Mr. Reynolds." MAL: "Seemed like the thing to do." (6)
    - SIR WARRICK: I know him. And I think he's a psychotic low-life. (4)
    - PATIENCE: I have to say, I didn't look to be hearin' from you any time soon. MAL: Well, we may not have parted on best o' terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also, certain... bullets. (3)
    - THE OPERATIVE: "I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin." (1)
    - THE OPERATIVE: "When men failed entirely as you have, they used to throw themselves on their swords." (1)
    - SAFFRON (to MAL): "I swell to think of you in me. And I see that you do, too." (0)
    - EARLY: "I don't think of myself as a lion. You might as well, though. I have a mighty roar." (0)
    sigpic

Comment

- BADGER: "You think you're better than other people." MAL: "Just the ones I'm better than." (16)
      - EARLY: "You oughta be shot. Or stabbed. Lose a leg. To be a surgeon, you know? Know what kind of pain you're dealing with. They make psychiatrists get psychoanalyzed before they can get certified, but they don't make a surgeon get cut on. That seem right to you?" (13)
      - BADGER: "'Course you couldn't buy an invite with a diamond the size of a testicle, but I got my hands on a couple." (11)
      - PATIENCE: I have to say, I didn't look to be hearin' from you any time soon. MAL: Well, we may not have parted on best o' terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also, certain... bullets. (3)
      - THE OPERATIVE: "I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin." (1)
      - THE OPERATIVE: "When men failed entirely as you have, they used to throw themselves on their swords." (1)
      - SAFFRON (to MAL): "I swell to think of you in me. And I see that you do, too." (0)
      - EARLY: "I don't think of myself as a lion. You might as well, though. I have a mighty roar." (0)
      sigpic
      My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

- BADGER: "You think you're better than other people." MAL: "Just the ones I'm better than." (17)
        sigpic

Comment

- BADGER: "You think you're better than other people." MAL: "Just the ones I'm better than." (17)
          - EARLY: "You oughta be shot. Or stabbed. Lose a leg. To be a surgeon, you know? Know what kind of pain you're dealing with. They make psychiatrists get psychoanalyzed before they can get certified, but they don't make a surgeon get cut on. That seem right to you?" (14)
          sigpic

Comment

- EARLY: "You oughta be shot. Or stabbed. Lose a leg. To be a surgeon, you know? Know what kind of pain you're dealing with. They make psychiatrists get psychoanalyzed before they can get certified, but they don't make a surgeon get cut on. That seem right to you?" (15)
            sigpic

Comment

- EARLY: "You oughta be shot. Or stabbed. Lose a leg. To be a surgeon, you know? Know what kind of pain you're dealing with. They make psychiatrists get psychoanalyzed before they can get certified, but they don't make a surgeon get cut on. That seem right to you?" (16)
              sigpic

Comment

- EARLY: "You oughta be shot. Or stabbed. Lose a leg. To be a surgeon, you know? Know what kind of pain you're dealing with. They make psychiatrists get psychoanalyzed before they can get certified, but they don't make a surgeon get cut on. That seem right to you?" (17)
                sigpic

Comment

- EARLY: "You oughta be shot. Or stabbed. Lose a leg. To be a surgeon, you know? Know what kind of pain you're dealing with. They make psychiatrists get psychoanalyzed before they can get certified, but they don't make a surgeon get cut on. That seem right to you?" (17)
                  - EARLY: "Well, here I am." (8)
                  sigpic

Comment

- EARLY: "Well, here I am." (9)
                    sigpic

Comment

- EARLY: "You oughta be shot. Or stabbed. Lose a leg. To be a surgeon, you know? Know what kind of pain you're dealing with. They make psychiatrists get psychoanalyzed before they can get certified, but they don't make a surgeon get cut on. That seem right to you?" (18)
                      sigpic

Comment

- EARLY: "You oughta be shot. Or stabbed. Lose a leg. To be a surgeon, you know? Know what kind of pain you're dealing with. They make psychiatrists get psychoanalyzed before they can get certified, but they don't make a surgeon get cut on. That seem right to you?" (19)
                        sigpic

Comment

- EARLY: "You oughta be shot. Or stabbed. Lose a leg. To be a surgeon, you know? Know what kind of pain you're dealing with. They make psychiatrists get psychoanalyzed before they can get certified, but they don't make a surgeon get cut on. That seem right to you?" (20)
                          sigpic

Comment

- EARLY: "You oughta be shot. Or stabbed. Lose a leg. To be a surgeon, you know? Know what kind of pain you're dealing with. They make psychiatrists get psychoanalyzed before they can get certified, but they don't make a surgeon get cut on. That seem right to you?" (20)
                            - BADGER: "'Course you couldn't buy an invite with a diamond the size of a testicle, but I got my hands on a couple." (12)

Comment

- BADGER: "'Course you couldn't buy an invite with a diamond the size of a testicle, but I got my hands on a couple." (13)
                              sigpic

Comment

- BADGER: "'Course you couldn't buy an invite with a diamond the size of a testicle, but I got my hands on a couple." (14)

Comment

Working...
                                X