No announcement yet.

Favourite Supporting Character Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st Place:- MURPHY: "Why Banning Miller. What a vision you are in your fine dress. Must've taken a dozen slaves a dozen days to get you into that getup. 'Course, your daddy tells me it takes the space of a schoolboy's wink to get you out of it again." (50)
    2nd Place: -THE OPERATIVE: "When men failed entirely as you have, they used to throw themselves on their swords." (50)
    3rd Place: - SAFFRON (to MAL): "I swell to think of you in me. And I see that you do, too." (50)
    4th Place: - EARLY (to everybody and anybody): "Does that seem right to you?"(50)
    5th Place: - BADGER: "You think you're better than other people." MAL: "Just the ones I'm better than." (50)
    6th Place: - BADGER: "'Course you couldn't buy an invite with a diamond the size of a testicle, but I got my hands on a couple." (50)
    7th Place: - PATIENCE: I have to say, I didn't look to be hearin' from you any time soon. MAL: Well, we may not have parted on best o' terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also, certain... bullets. (50)
    8th Place: - NISKA: "You died, Mr. Reynolds." MAL: "Seemed like the thing to do." (50)
    9th Place: - SIR WARRICK: I know him. And I think he's a psychotic low-life. (50)
    10th Place: - EARLY: "You oughta be shot. Or stabbed. Lose a leg. To be a surgeon, you know? Know what kind of pain you're dealing with. They make psychiatrists get psychoanalyzed before they can get certified, but they don't make a surgeon get cut on. That seem right to you?" (50)
    11th Place: - EARLY: "Well, here I am." (50)
    12th Place: - SALESMAN (to MAL): "A real beauty, ain't she? Yes sir. A right smart purchase this vessel. Tell you what, you buy this ship, treat her proper, she'll be with you for the rest of your life... Son? Hey son! You hear a word I been sayin'?" (50)
    13th Place: - EARLY: "I don't think of myself as a lion. You might as well, though. I have a mighty roar." (50)

- THE OPERATIVE: "I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin." (39)
    sigpic

Comment

1st Place:- MURPHY: "Why Banning Miller. What a vision you are in your fine dress. Must've taken a dozen slaves a dozen days to get you into that getup. 'Course, your daddy tells me it takes the space of a schoolboy's wink to get you out of it again." (50)
      2nd Place: -THE OPERATIVE: "When men failed entirely as you have, they used to throw themselves on their swords." (50)
      3rd Place: - SAFFRON (to MAL): "I swell to think of you in me. And I see that you do, too." (50)
      4th Place: - EARLY (to everybody and anybody): "Does that seem right to you?"(50)
      5th Place: - BADGER: "You think you're better than other people." MAL: "Just the ones I'm better than." (50)
      6th Place: - BADGER: "'Course you couldn't buy an invite with a diamond the size of a testicle, but I got my hands on a couple." (50)
      7th Place: - PATIENCE: I have to say, I didn't look to be hearin' from you any time soon. MAL: Well, we may not have parted on best o' terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also, certain... bullets. (50)
      8th Place: - NISKA: "You died, Mr. Reynolds." MAL: "Seemed like the thing to do." (50)
      9th Place: - SIR WARRICK: I know him. And I think he's a psychotic low-life. (50)
      10th Place: - EARLY: "You oughta be shot. Or stabbed. Lose a leg. To be a surgeon, you know? Know what kind of pain you're dealing with. They make psychiatrists get psychoanalyzed before they can get certified, but they don't make a surgeon get cut on. That seem right to you?" (50)
      12th Place: - SALESMAN (to MAL): "A real beauty, ain't she? Yes sir. A right smart purchase this vessel. Tell you what, you buy this ship, treat her proper, she'll be with you for the rest of your life... Son? Hey son! You hear a word I been sayin'?" (50)
      13th Place: - EARLY: "I don't think of myself as a lion. You might as well, though. I have a mighty roar." (50)

- THE OPERATIVE: "I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin." (40)

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

- THE OPERATIVE: "I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin." (41)
        sigpic

Comment

- THE OPERATIVE: "I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin." (42)

Comment

- THE OPERATIVE: "I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin." (43)
            sigpic

Comment

- THE OPERATIVE: "I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin." (44)

Comment

- THE OPERATIVE: "I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin." (45)
                sigpic

Comment

- THE OPERATIVE: "I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin." (46)

Comment

- THE OPERATIVE: "I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin." (47)
                    "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                    Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                    Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                    Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                    I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                    To thy own self... Be true
                    May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

- THE OPERATIVE: "I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin." (48)

Comment

- THE OPERATIVE: "I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin." (49)
                        "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                        Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                        Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                        Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                        I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                        To thy own self... Be true
                        May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

14th Place: - THE OPERATIVE: "I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin." (50)

Comment

Working...
                          X