Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Default Re: Favourite Supporting Character Line

- BADGER: "You think you're better than other people." MAL: "Just the ones I'm better than." (18)
    - EARLY: "You oughta be shot. Or stabbed. Lose a leg. To be a surgeon, you know? Know what kind of pain you're dealing with. They make psychiatrists get psychoanalyzed before they can get certified, but they don't make a surgeon get cut on. That seem right to you?" (20)
    - BADGER: "'Course you couldn't buy an invite with a diamond the size of a testicle, but I got my hands on a couple." (15)
    - EARLY: "Well, here I am." (9)
    - NISKA: "You died, Mr. Reynolds." MAL: "Seemed like the thing to do." (7)
    - SIR WARRICK: I know him. And I think he's a psychotic low-life. (4)
    - PATIENCE: I have to say, I didn't look to be hearin' from you any time soon. MAL: Well, we may not have parted on best o' terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also, certain... bullets. (3)
    - THE OPERATIVE: "I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin." (4)
    - THE OPERATIVE: "When men failed entirely as you have, they used to throw themselves on their swords." (1)
    - SAFFRON (to MAL): "I swell to think of you in me. And I see that you do, too." (0)
    - EARLY: "I don't think of myself as a lion. You might as well, though. I have a mighty roar." (0)

- BADGER: "You think you're better than other people." MAL: "Just the ones I'm better than." (18)
    - EARLY: "You oughta be shot. Or stabbed. Lose a leg. To be a surgeon, you know? Know what kind of pain you're dealing with. They make psychiatrists get psychoanalyzed before they can get certified, but they don't make a surgeon get cut on. That seem right to you?" (20)
    - BADGER: "'Course you couldn't buy an invite with a diamond the size of a testicle, but I got my hands on a couple." (15)
    - PATIENCE: I have to say, I didn't look to be hearin' from you any time soon. MAL: Well, we may not have parted on best o' terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also, certain... bullets. (3)
    - THE OPERATIVE: "I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin." (5)
    - THE OPERATIVE: "When men failed entirely as you have, they used to throw themselves on their swords." (1)
    - SAFFRON (to MAL): "I swell to think of you in me. And I see that you do, too." (0)
    - EARLY: "I don't think of myself as a lion. You might as well, though. I have a mighty roar." (0)

- THE OPERATIVE: "I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin." (6)

- THE OPERATIVE: "I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin." (7)

- THE OPERATIVE: "I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin." (8)

- THE OPERATIVE: "I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin." (9)

- THE OPERATIVE: "I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin." (10)

Air Force Chief of Staff mrscopterdoc's Avatar

- NISKA: "You died, Mr. Reynolds." MAL: "Seemed like the thing to do." (8)
    - THE OPERATIVE: "I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin." (10)

- THE OPERATIVE: "I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin." (11)

- THE OPERATIVE: "I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin." (12)

- BADGER: "You think you're better than other people." MAL: "Just the ones I'm better than." (19)
    - THE OPERATIVE: "I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin." (12)
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy

- BADGER: "You think you're better than other people." MAL: "Just the ones I'm better than." (19)
    - EARLY: "Well, here I am." (10)

- PATIENCE: I have to say, I didn't look to be hearin' from you any time soon. MAL: Well, we may not have parted on best o' terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also, certain... bullets. (4)
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy

Air Force Chief of Staff mrscopterdoc's Avatar

- PATIENCE: I have to say, I didn't look to be hearin' from you any time soon. MAL: Well, we may not have parted on best o' terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also, certain... bullets. (5)

Chief Master Sergeant djackson1234's Avatar

- EARLY: "You oughta be shot. Or stabbed. Lose a leg. To be a surgeon, you know? Know what kind of pain you're dealing with. They make psychiatrists get psychoanalyzed before they can get certified, but they don't make a surgeon get cut on. That seem right to you?" (21)
    - PATIENCE: I have to say, I didn't look to be hearin' from you any time soon. MAL: Well, we may not have parted on best o' terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also, certain... bullets. (5)

- EARLY: "You oughta be shot. Or stabbed. Lose a leg. To be a surgeon, you know? Know what kind of pain you're dealing with. They make psychiatrists get psychoanalyzed before they can get certified, but they don't make a surgeon get cut on. That seem right to you?" (21)
    - THE OPERATIVE: "When men failed entirely as you have, they used to throw themselves on their swords." (2)
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

- THE OPERATIVE: "When men failed entirely as you have, they used to throw themselves on their swords." (3)

- EARLY: "Well, here I am." (11)
    - THE OPERATIVE: "When men failed entirely as you have, they used to throw themselves on their swords." (3)
    http://i32.tinypic.com/2jfntu.jpg

- THE OPERATIVE: "When men failed entirely as you have, they used to throw themselves on their swords." (4)

- THE OPERATIVE: "When men failed entirely as you have, they used to throw themselves on their swords." (5)