Favourite Supporting Character Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favourite Supporting Character Line

- BADGER: "'Course you couldn't buy an invite with a diamond the size of a testicle, but I got my hands on a couple." (1)
    - BADGER: "You think you're better than other people." MAL: "Just the ones I'm better than." (0)
    - NISKA: "You died, Mr. Reynolds." MAL: "Seemed like the thing to do." (0)
    - EARLY: "I don't think of myself as a lion. You might as well, though. I have a mighty roar." (0)
    - EARLY: "You oughta be shot. Or stabbed. Lose a leg. To be a surgeon, you know? Know what kind of pain you're dealing with. They make psychiatrists get psychoanalyzed before they can get certified, but they don't make a surgeon get cut on. That seem right to you?" (0)
    - EARLY: "Well, here I am." (0)
    sigpic
    My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

- BADGER: "'Course you couldn't buy an invite with a diamond the size of a testicle, but I got my hands on a couple." (1)
    - BADGER: "You think you're better than other people." MAL: "Just the ones I'm better than." (0)
    - EARLY: "I don't think of myself as a lion. You might as well, though. I have a mighty roar." (0)
    - EARLY: "You oughta be shot. Or stabbed. Lose a leg. To be a surgeon, you know? Know what kind of pain you're dealing with. They make psychiatrists get psychoanalyzed before they can get certified, but they don't make a surgeon get cut on. That seem right to you?" (1)
    sigpic

Comment

- EARLY: "You oughta be shot. Or stabbed. Lose a leg. To be a surgeon, you know? Know what kind of pain you're dealing with. They make psychiatrists get psychoanalyzed before they can get certified, but they don't make a surgeon get cut on. That seem right to you?" (2)
      - SAFFRON (to MAL): "I swell to think of you in me. And I see that you do, too." (0)
      Last edited by Andron; 21 March 2011, 09:11 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

- EARLY: "You oughta be shot. Or stabbed. Lose a leg. To be a surgeon, you know? Know what kind of pain you're dealing with. They make psychiatrists get psychoanalyzed before they can get certified, but they don't make a surgeon get cut on. That seem right to you?" (2)
        - BADGER: "You think you're better than other people." MAL: "Just the ones I'm better than." (1)
        - SAFFRON (to MAL): "I swell to think of you in me. And I see that you do, too." (0)
        sigpic

Comment

- BADGER: "You think you're better than other people." MAL: "Just the ones I'm better than." (1)
          - NISKA: "You died, Mr. Reynolds." MAL: "Seemed like the thing to do." (1)
          sigpic

Comment

- NISKA: "You died, Mr. Reynolds." MAL: "Seemed like the thing to do." (2)
            sigpic

Comment

- NISKA: "You died, Mr. Reynolds." MAL: "Seemed like the thing to do." (3)

Comment

- EARLY: "Well, here I am." (1)
                sigpic

Comment

- EARLY: "You oughta be shot. Or stabbed. Lose a leg. To be a surgeon, you know? Know what kind of pain you're dealing with. They make psychiatrists get psychoanalyzed before they can get certified, but they don't make a surgeon get cut on. That seem right to you?" (3)+
                  sigpic

Comment

- EARLY: "You oughta be shot. Or stabbed. Lose a leg. To be a surgeon, you know? Know what kind of pain you're dealing with. They make psychiatrists get psychoanalyzed before they can get certified, but they don't make a surgeon get cut on. That seem right to you?" (3)
                    - BADGER: "'Course you couldn't buy an invite with a diamond the size of a testicle, but I got my hands on a couple." (2)
                    sigpic

Comment

- EARLY: "You oughta be shot. Or stabbed. Lose a leg. To be a surgeon, you know? Know what kind of pain you're dealing with. They make psychiatrists get psychoanalyzed before they can get certified, but they don't make a surgeon get cut on. That seem right to you?" (3)
                      - BADGER: "'Course you couldn't buy an invite with a diamond the size of a testicle, but I got my hands on a couple." (3)
                      sigpic

Comment

- EARLY: "You oughta be shot. Or stabbed. Lose a leg. To be a surgeon, you know? Know what kind of pain you're dealing with. They make psychiatrists get psychoanalyzed before they can get certified, but they don't make a surgeon get cut on. That seem right to you?" (4)
                        - BADGER: "'Course you couldn't buy an invite with a diamond the size of a testicle, but I got my hands on a couple." (3)
                        sigpic

Comment

- EARLY: "You oughta be shot. Or stabbed. Lose a leg. To be a surgeon, you know? Know what kind of pain you're dealing with. They make psychiatrists get psychoanalyzed before they can get certified, but they don't make a surgeon get cut on. That seem right to you?" (4)
                          - BADGER: "'Course you couldn't buy an invite with a diamond the size of a testicle, but I got my hands on a couple." (4)+
                          sigpic

Comment

- EARLY: "You oughta be shot. Or stabbed. Lose a leg. To be a surgeon, you know? Know what kind of pain you're dealing with. They make psychiatrists get psychoanalyzed before they can get certified, but they don't make a surgeon get cut on. That seem right to you?" (5)
                            - BADGER: "'Course you couldn't buy an invite with a diamond the size of a testicle, but I got my hands on a couple." (4)
                            sigpic

Comment

- EARLY: "You oughta be shot. Or stabbed. Lose a leg. To be a surgeon, you know? Know what kind of pain you're dealing with. They make psychiatrists get psychoanalyzed before they can get certified, but they don't make a surgeon get cut on. That seem right to you?" (6)
                              - BADGER: "'Course you couldn't buy an invite with a diamond the size of a testicle, but I got my hands on a couple." (4)
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X