Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Twin destinies question about advanced intelligence destiny was to find.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twin destinies question about advanced intelligence destiny was to find.

Ever since Universe began every now and than, they have been dropping hints and clues of a race, or intelligence on the other side of the universe that would be even more powerful and far older than even the ancients themselves, like to the beginning of the Universe itself. Rush tried to explain it in Twin Destinies

Are they going to tell us what this intelligence or race is in the final episodes, or does anyone have any spoilers as to who they may be. I'm very curious.

As the season was mostly complete by the time it was said to be cancelled, they have no added anything to complete the story, however we have been told that some future episodes do give more info, the degree and coolness of that info is unknown.

Comment

I fear it will be a mystery left unsolved.. One of many for the SG franchise.

Comment

Yeah, ever since they completely ignored the "Crystal Skull" aliens, I don't think they have any real credibility in fleshing out this sort of thing.

Nevermind the Furlings, the very narrow treatment of the Nox, and the surprisingly opaque view of the Asgard. I mean they have the ability to build stuff up from the molecular level, and yet they're so bad at genetic engineering that the entire race dies all at once.

Oh, and they can put their hand up to a human's forehead and rewire his brain so that it no longer houses all the knowledge of the ancients?

Ugh, I don't care. It's the "Crystal Skull" thing that's so unforgivable.

Comment

I think that'd be neat of the planet builders would be the intelligence and message that the ancients perceived when they sent out Destiny. Seems to me that the story line has been building up to that so far. I myself believe that this race may be far older, and more powerful than the ancients were and still are.

Comment

Working...
          X