Did they take the other robot?and..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
    Felt kind of bad for the damaged Destiny.
    Glad I'm not the only one there then! I felt really sad about seeing 'a' destiny destroyed like that. I kept saying to myself they should throw a lassoo over it and tow it away from the star. In hindsight anything they had would have burned to a crisp so perhaps they should have nudged it to safety instead..

Comment

That makes me wonder.. So far in universe, we have not seen any ships with tractor beam like tech.. whether us, the ursini or the blues.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
        That makes me wonder.. So far in universe, we have not seen any ships with tractor beam like tech.. whether us, the ursini or the blues.
        Yes we have. When the blue aliens deliver chloe back to scot in the waiting shuttle she's being held by a tractor beam inside the ship until he takes her in his arms.

Comment

True.. serials would be the same. BUT that is easy to remedy. Use an engraver to add an A/B to each.
          Thats a good point. Each ancient device like the repair robots, kinos etc would presumably have their own id like a computers network card has a mac address to be identified as part of a network.

So, how would the two repair robots, plus kinos and other identical tech they salvaged now work? - Presumably Eli or Rush must have found a way to change the identity of them or they're used one at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by Energizer_Vs_ZPM View Post
            Yes we have. When the blue aliens deliver chloe back to scot in the waiting shuttle she's being held by a tractor beam inside the ship until he takes her in his arms.
            That seemed more of an anti grav field..

Comment

That seemed more of an anti grav field..
              No, no, no! There was a beam of light above her and that means its a tractor beam

Comment

Working...
              X