Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were on Destiny who would you push out an airlock ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Felgder

Comment

I would have pushed Simeon out of the airlock before he managed to cause so much pain and damage to the crew!
      Islanded In A Stream Of Stars...

Cavil - The Artist Formerly Known As Crais

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cavil View Post
        I would have pushed Simeon out of the airlock before he managed to cause so much pain and damage to the crew!
        And then no excellent story for Rush and Eli and Twin Destinies never would have happened...

Comment

How would twin destinies never of happened? It still would have happened! Eli was working on the theory with Ginn after all...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cavil View Post
            How would twin destinies never of happened? It still would have happened! Eli was working on the theory with Ginn after all...
            Ok, you got me on that part.

Comment

Lol

sigpic

Comment

All of James' bra's

all of them (done in voice of Wraith queen Sheppered impaled in Rising)

N.C

Comment

Originally posted by Hohenzollern View Post
                  Telford's second guessing or contradictions on Col Young's orders are irksome. If I were Young I would NEVER tolerate that. There's Telford's behavior in the past; whether he was under Lucian influence or not...or whether he still is for that matter. The character would have to have a tall glass of shut the f up; to keep him around.
                  Telford is of equal rank to Young as such he does have the ability to question orders.

If I was in command of Destiny I wouldn't through anybody out an airlock, but I would dump some people on a planet somewhere with no dialing device.

Scott, for such a low rank the frequency that he disobeys orders makes me wonder how he is even still in the military, let alone part of the Stargate Program.
                  Wray, we're on the other side of the universe and we're not going home, I don't give a f**k how the IOA think things should be run.
                  Any of the civilians that can't help fix the ship or cannot wield a weapon, all they are doing is using resources.

Rush is a special case. The guy is a grade A jackass and untrustworthy to boot, but he is needed to keep the ship flying. I would probably just lock him in a small room and psychologically torture him until I'd completely broken his spirit and he was willing to do what he's told like a good scientist.

Sure my methods may not be the most ethical and I'd be commanding with an iron fist, but dammit that ship would get where it needed to go!!

Comment

That's assuming your breaking of him didn't break his mind so he is now useless for fixing stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                      That's assuming your breaking of him didn't break his mind so he is now useless for fixing stuff.
                      Well if that happened I'd just dump him on the next planet along. After seeing what I did to Rush, I'm pretty sure that Eli, Brody, Volker and Park would step up and keep the ship going

Comment

Brody and Volker.

Boring, plain, little depth and imagination. They could disappear from the show and nobody would notice.
                        Geral Corasjo

Comment

Originally posted by Geral View Post
                          They could disappear from the show and nobody would notice.
                          I would notice. Loved the little exchange they had in "Alliances".
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Geral View Post
                            Brody and Volker.

Boring, plain, little depth and imagination. They could disappear from the show and nobody would notice.
                            No Brody, NO still

Comment

Rush...no doubt in my mind.
                              sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
                                No Brody, NO still
                                Agreed. No matter what your opinion of him may be, he's the guy that is making it possible for you to get hammered, that makes him invaluable

Comment

Working...
                                X