• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Gauntlet' (220) General Discussion

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE UNIVERSE - SEASON TWO
    EPISODE NUMBER - 220

Cut off from every star and every planet in their path, the crew takes a stand against the drone command ships. Meanwhile, Eli comes up with an extreme plan to escape drone space for good.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 01 February 2021, 10:55 PM.

That was absolutly beautiful great way to end it all
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

*sniff*
      sigpic
      More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

I wish it didn't have to end but what a good ending it was.

Comment

Nice ambiguous ending there. Leaves you asking questions but there's still hope.

Comment

Beautiful ending... just like Air when Destiny was powering up...
            Goodbye STARGATE

Goodbye STARGATE & Gateworld

Comment

3 years is just about when the sga movie will come out and we've got a way to gate them supplies

Comment

Very nice ending to a series! A barely call that a cliff hanger. They've come full circle.

Comment

brilliant idea to skip over the drones. Destiny flipping the bird at them all the way to the next galaxy
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I can't believe that's how they're ending the show. We'll never know what happens now

I know it's highly unlikely; if not downright impossible, but I hope Syfy realizes their mistake and brings the show back.
                    Lose it... It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, wacko!

Comment

This could actually work out in the end. If a another series (or a continuation of this one) were to come up 3 years from now, can you just imagine how well it would play to the story?

Provided we can get the same actors or most of them, I think waiting 3 years would not only be healthy for Stargate, but could also work towards the storyline. They've been in stasis and so have we.

Thoughts?
                      sigpic
                      ____I reserve the right to be completely wrong about any topic I post on.

Comment

i don't know what to say. this episode really left some very unanswered questions. i saw the powering down as the powering down of the stargate history.

Comment

Great ending. The early action was wonderfully balanced with the emotion in the second half off the episode. Eli volunteering at the end really showed the kind of strength he really has.

I'm hoping that the 3 years to the next galaxy is a prophetic case of art imitating life... and we see what happens to all of them in 2014.
                          sigpic

Comment

I was initially upset at the whole cliffhanger thing but you know, I was happy with it. Not what I would have preferred for an entire series, but its very poetic and certainly leave it open. I can tell where they would have come in with the movie/miniseries to finish it, just say that when they wake Destiny is at its objective.

Come on, MGM! Show some heart! Give us one last hurrah!
                            That is just my two cents.

Comment

Beautiful Ending. Thanks for the ride SU.

Comment

Working...
                              X