• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Epilogue' (218) General Discussion

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE UNIVERSE - SEASON TWO
    EPISODE NUMBER - 218

While attempting to return a group of colonists to their home, the crew finds records of their own alternate lives -- and a planet on the verge of seismic destruction.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 01 February 2021, 11:46 PM.

really loved this episode! really nice scenes and visual effects

Comment

This was a fun episode. They mess with your head, dangle hope then yank it away, act like they're going to kill a guy... Good times all around.

Comment

I wasn't going to post to these forums again, but I have to say that was the most beautiful, and awesome ending to an episode in all of the Stargate franchise. My humble opinion of course. It is such a shame this show is going to end and the Stargate franchise in general. My favorite episode of SGU.

Carl Binder has redeemed himself, in my eyes.

There are no regrets. Thank you Brad Wright and everyone else for SGU,
        and the amazing Stargate franchise in general.

Comment

Originally posted by Orion Antreas View Post
          I wasn't going to post to these forums again, but I have to say that was the most beautiful, and awesome ending to an episode in all of the Stargate franchise. My humble opinion of course. It is such a shame this show is going to end and the Stargate franchise in general. My favorite episode of SGU.
          agree entirely. i really hope some executive or in general rich guy is watching somewhere and feels the same way! the evolution of the city over 2000 years was just gorgeous!

Comment

It's episodes like this one that make you go "why?"

Why is the ride over? This is so good!

That being said, I think this episode should have been the end of the Franchise. Not only does it have this feeling of completness, but it leaves you knowing that we survived. Against all odds, we survived. And we kept alive not only ourselves, but the hope that one day we may return home to Milky way--to re-establish ourselves.

I really like this episode!
            sigpic
            ____I reserve the right to be completely wrong about any topic I post on.

Comment

i got to admit this episode made me teary-eyed.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfire32 View Post
                It's episodes like this one that make you go "why?"

Why is the ride over? This is so good!
                Lack of viewers
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

It was a very moving episode. I loved the ending scene so much. We can only hope that the generational ships aren't found by the drones.

Comment

Styrofoam air filters?

Awesome episode, but that kind of came out of left field. I figured they'd have to put the colonists in stasis.

Comment

These episodes make you remember how great the franchise is, and the story of Destiny in general. I'd hate to see that it's the end, but nothing's ever definite, and nothing is ever permanent. I disagree that the ride's over, or that Destiny's story won't be told, or that the franchise is over. Anyways, back to this episode (pretending that it's just another episode):

The story is very interesting. The way the story was told was certainly a great addition. The very hard work that was obviously put into the set most definitely paid off, as the culmination of sets from Destiny, Atlantis, and the SGC/Icarus definitely demonstrated how the architecture would develop if they were to progress 2000 years. I hope they got raises for that set. The special effects were great as well, and I'll make mention specifically to the ship at the end. Nice little inside joke, and a great work of art. All of the special effects, however, were stellar, including the magma, shuttle, city, and Destiny. All around great episode, and a great addition to the story.

Comment

A very solid episode. Too bad they didn't start out that way.

Comment

Fantastic episode... this is Stargate, and science fiction, at it's finest.

Comment

Originally posted by morrismike View Post
                            A very solid episode. Too bad they didn't start out that way.
                            But they did.
                            Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                            Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by SG-17 View Post
                              It was a very moving episode. I loved the ending scene so much. We can only hope that the generational ships aren't found by the drones.
                              yeah, I really hope the drones didn't get them and if they haven't that they don't

Comment

Working...
                              X