1.50%
    5 - Fair
    2.26%
    0.00%
    1.50%
    0.75%
    1 - Poor
    2.26%

Well would you look at that, the two trolls already voted.

This episode was amazing, it along with Common Descent and Twin Destinies are AAA Stargate material, definitely in the top 15 episodes of the entire franchise.

Comment

geeze trolls at it like before it even started, anyway LOVED this episode so many awesome scenes

Comment

This episode was most certainly among the series', if not the franchise's, top episodes. It's hard for me not to rate an episode 10/10, but this one absolutely deserves all of those points. The special effects, especially the ship at the end, the beautiful set, the story and narrative complexity that was able to fit into a single hour, and the acting, all culminates to make a 10. Very excellent episode, and I hate to see that the story won't continue (for now). It makes me feel deeply saddened to hear that Destiny's story will go untold, but it gives me hope for the story in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
          geeze trolls at it like before it even started, anyway LOVED this episode so many awesome scenes
          Best to ignore them or their fury becomes bigger.
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

10/10 - great great great great. Not only is this top quality Stargate, it's top quality science fiction. Shame so many "fans" (of sci-fi on the whole) are missing out...

Comment

great episode

Comment

awesome ep

https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Great episode. I've been feeling conservative lately on the ratings, should be a 10.

Comment

I gave it a 5 - sorry all; it was too sappy for my taste (especially that ending... ugh).

Comment

Awesome episode, lot of sad and funny scenes!
                      9 because I can't give 9.5
                      Common Descent still on my #1 spot of fav episodes and im sure the last two will definetly get a 10

Goodbye STARGATE & Gateworld

Comment

I'd say 7, I guess. I haven't really cared much for Common Descent or Epilogue. They have kind of a fan-fictiony vibe to them that pushes me away.

Comment

I wasn't expecting much from this episode, but after watching it. 10.

Comment

I would go so far as to say this could be the best episode in the entire franchise. Big words, I know, but it is definitely a contender--that you cannot argue.
                            sigpic
                            ____I reserve the right to be completely wrong about any topic I post on.

Comment

I give it a 10 but I’m too new too vote yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X