• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Common Descent' (217) General Discussion

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE UNIVERSE - SEASON TWO
    EPISODE NUMBER - 217

Destiny comes upon a colony of humans who claim that their civilization was founded two thousand years earlier ... by Destiny's own crew.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 01 February 2021, 11:45 PM.

This episode had a classic feel, total awesome, can't wait for next weeks

Comment

Loved seeing the Drones again. The city at the ending was just awesomely done.

Comment

Four stars, 10/10, whatever you wanna call it. Excellent episode from start to finish.
        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

i just want to be the first to say it in the general discussion...

OH MY FRAKKING GOD!

Comment

with the way this episode was ending i was hoping forward to a To be Continued... Caption to appear. but yes, this episode is definitely had a classical stargate feel to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
              with the way this episode was ending i was hoping forward to a To be Continued... Caption to appear. but yes, this episode is definitely had a classical stargate feel to it.
              for real! i think they even stole some music from SG1 for one of the first village scenes

Comment

really enjoyed seeing how the other destiny crew lived and it made me have this feeling of how the pilgrams first came over here to the U.S

Comment

OMFG. Perfect episode no more words
                  Need to see this again! rewatching in a few minutes

Goodbye STARGATE & Gateworld

Comment

Can't wait for the repeat to see the first half, because the second alone was awesome. The city was amazing, the drones were relentless as always. I particularly loved how they blew an entire section out of the gate. That was a nice touch. You never saw that in the other series.

Comment

you see if they started doing more episodes like this in the opening days of universe, it probably would've been successful.

Comment

Originally posted by FoX-1028 View Post
                        OMFG. Perfect episode no more words
                        i have one word for you....!

Comment

Originally posted by morbosfist View Post
                          Can't wait for the repeat to see the first half, because the second alone was awesome. The city was amazing, the drones were relentless as always. I particularly loved how they blew an entire section out of the gate. That was a nice touch. You never saw that in the other series.
                          when they eventually sell that prop (if it wasn't just cgi) I want to buy it!

Comment

Originally posted by morbosfist View Post
                            i was just saying that to my dad when he walked in! 17 seasons and they NEVER did that before!

Comment

The city was amazing, I just wish that we would have found it populated on the verge of disaster, kind of like SGA's Inferno.

Comment

Working...
                              X