This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by major davis View Post
    Whatttt an episode! Just epic,... Pure epic... And volker... Gosh do I identify with him or what....
    Volker is just lucky that Parks isn't a manipulator like Cloe. I think we all can empathise with what Volker is going thru (more so than the 90210 thing Eli was going thru).

Comment

...this is slightly chiched, but...

Spoiler:
      I'm really hungry now

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
        we're geeks of course we can
        Truth.
        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          Thats just foolish given their limitied situation. They have to ration their resources.
          It kind of reminds me of when the cooks discovered that 100 pounds of frozen shrimp at the end of a deployment. One sitting, 80 guys and 15 minutes later all gone.

Comment

Originally posted by sgc View Post
            Tlotr? I saw Lord of the rings... sort of. I slept through most of it (I had to wake up really early to see it and was ill at the time
            When the uraki were telling the orcs the hobbits weren't for eating and then one of the orcs attacked the lead oraki. "It looks like meat is back on the menu boys".

Comment

Originally posted by morrismike View Post
              It kind of reminds me of when the cooks discovered that 100 pounds of frozen shrimp at the end of a deployment. One sitting, 80 guys and 15 minutes later all gone.
              And your point is? This is far from a normal situation where food is plentiful
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Would someone please explain it to this guy?

Comment

Did Varro say he killed none of those things?
                  That's what it sounded like to me.

Volker is just lucky that Parks isn't a manipulator like Cloe. I think we all can empathise with what Volker is going thru (more so than the 90210 thing Eli was going thru).
                  She didn't manipulate anyone.
                  || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

this was a really good episode! I like that the effects of it will be seen in future episodes... the volker/park thing, varro is free/established relations with TJ, eli and brody will be more cautious... all in all, a worthwhile hour
                    Save Stargate Resistance and Stargate Worlds, keep a part of the franchise alive! and read our blog

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
                      That's what it sounded like to me.

She didn't manipulate anyone.
                      \

yeah he said "none"

and she did silghtly lead him on
                      Save Stargate Resistance and Stargate Worlds, keep a part of the franchise alive! and read our blog

Comment

LOL in a room of 5 teenage boys, it'd take only 10 minutes. Anyways, they have finite resources, and can't splurge just because they had a good day on the hunt. It's like when Atlantis got a ZPM, they started wasting it all over the place. If you continue the rationing (maybe lightening up a bit) then it'll last a lot longer.

Comment

Would someone please explain it to this guy?
                          You could lay off the belittling for starters
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Rush probably saved one of those guys from a future mistake. Let's hope they return the favor at some point.

Comment

Rush probably saved one of those guys from a future mistake. Let's hope they return the favor at some point.
                              They wouldn't be so indirect about it..

Comment

I don't think they really care. They seemed to take it as a special occasion where everybody's been eating terrible rations for so long that some good space-deer BBQ for a night sounded like a good idea.
                                || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Working...
                                X