X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    All the more reason to stretch it out
    I'm not disagreeing with your logic but the reality of the situation dictates its BBQ time. I'd like to think the crewmembers are learning somes woodmanship while stoning back and not just making booty calls.

Comment

I can relate to Volker....that is why I liked this episode

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
        i was to busy watching raw but from that i saw i liked
        Heh same with me these past weeks with The Rock coming back.. but Raw is ##### without him
        PD: Booo Punk

And yeah pretty awesome episode

Goodbye STARGATE & Gateworld

Comment

Originally posted by zainea13 View Post
          this episode hit on something most others in this series don't. Nothing detracted from it. There were actually four storylines going, maybe five. tj, greer, volker, eli, and maybe rush. And they all worked together well, without trying to steal attention or one story being really interesting and the other being boring...
          too bad this quality of drama was not present in season 1

Comment

Originally posted by morrismike View Post
            It looks like meat is back on the menu is from TLOTR.
            It's hard to believe that Eli didn't utter this.

Comment

Yeah, it's like they did the reverse of what you would expect. Started out with such a radical show and then eased back to a more typical drama with that special stargate originality... too bad they didn't start out with a more typical drama and then try some radical things. That way they have viewers hooked before you throw curve balls at them!
              Save Stargate Resistance and Stargate Worlds, keep a part of the franchise alive! and read our blog

Comment

In all seriousness, it was good to see Greer not waste that sentient creature at the end. Who knows, quite likely none of them reach the gate if he wastes it.

Comment

In all seriousness, it was good to see Greer not waste that sentient creature at the end. Who knows, quite likely none of them reach the gate if he wastes it.
                  i agree, as someone said earlier it humanizes him a bit. shows that while he is a hard ass, he has sympathy and understanding too
                  Save Stargate Resistance and Stargate Worlds, keep a part of the franchise alive! and read our blog

Comment

This thread is seemingly quiet. Perhaps the true blue SGU fans don't approve of this episode the SG fans seem to love.

Comment

Right. I have no problem with drama, as long as it's done right, and doesn't interfere too much with the plot.

Comment

This thread is seemingly quiet. Perhaps the true blue SGU fans don't approve of this episode the SG fans seem to love.
                        I'm both and I loved the episode.
                        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

I think SGU fans are SG fans. Stargate is Stargate.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            And you would dead in a few weeks

Given how vital protein is to the body it makes more sense to stretch it out
                            Originally posted by sgc View Post
                            We might actually find an answer next week. Although, the episode seems like it'll be pretty packed, I would guess that they are loosening rations for this instance, because they have been without for so long. However, they won't let everyone be pigs.
                            Well it's not like they had a ton of meat from that one deer anyway. It's definitely not enough where rationing it would make much difference.
                            || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

This was a nice episode. The Greer development was good. I know I'd be freaked out at waking up to nothingness. Then there's the fact that they finally get in deeper with TJ and Varro. Kind of wish that had happened earlier. Not so sure about the Volker/Park subplot, though. I think that relationship worked better when they were just colleagues.

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
                                Well it's not like they had a ton of meat from that one deer anyway. It's definitely not enough where rationing it would make much difference.
                                Every ounce makes a difference. Every ounce gives the body more energy
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X