• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'The Hunt' (216) General Discussion

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE UNIVERSE - SEASON TWO
    EPISODE NUMBER - 216

The crew organize a desperate rescue mission after a predatory creature attacks an offworld team and takes two people captive.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 01 February 2021, 11:43 PM.

Finally a GREAT episode! missed the offworld action and exploration on Destiny..
    poor Volker

Goodbye STARGATE & Gateworld

Comment

The love triangles thing could get annoying, but there was enough buildup that I really didn't mind it at all. Young and Varro both have legitimate reasons to care about TJ, and Volker had no idea how much he cared about Park until he realized he was too late.

All in all, great episode. I'd say 8/10.
      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

I really loved this episode, really nice Greer and Varro and TJ moments, and Rush messing with everyone.

Comment

It kind of dulled me. I couldn't keep myself interested in Greer's doubt and the constant searching for TJ get dull after awhile. I was more interested in the Destiny stories
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

I would watch this show more often if every epiode had Rush being this cool.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              It kind of dulled me. I couldn't keep myself interested in Greer's doubt and the constant searching for TJ get dull after awhile. I was more interested in the Destiny stories
              Seeing Rush screw with Eli and Brody was hysterical beyond words.
              Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
              Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

It looks like meat is back on the menu boys...

Comment

A great way to make the 350th aired episode of Stargate .

I knew the thing with Volker was coming, though and was not excited about the results of it.

Interesting how Greer was acting, but it is normal to have that when you donate a kidney (remember Teal'c's transplant?). I'm interested to find out how his new arc plays out. Hopefully it will further humanize him (not that he wasn't humanized, but you know what I mean) and explain his past.

Though we haven't seen lifeforms that were occurring on multiple worlds yet (unless the Blues/Ursini count), I'm curious about the animals that they found. If they are slightly intelligent, perhaps they might end up being sort of like an Unas. However, I don't think their existence will be further explored (at least not this season ).

The stasis pods were interesting, though. The second they got to the door, I thought "Here we go again", and then quickly concluded that they would end up being stasis pods. I also am curious as to why Rush did what he did, although I'd easily say that this was explained at the end of the episode as him teaching them a lesson, but maybe there's something selfish about it? We'll see...

Comment

Originally posted by morrismike View Post
                    It looks like meat is back on the menu boys...
                    but for how long?....

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
                      but for how long?....
                      90 people would finish that deer in one sitting. They really should have killed and butchered a few of those hadrosaur looking things that trampled Simeon.

Comment

but for how long?....
                        I feel like that's a qoute from something...

Anyway, not long. Until they eat it all. Which was five minutes ago.

I'm rewatching it now, and like how they added kidney match #2 on the ship complaining about his foot

Comment

Originally posted by morrismike View Post
                          90 people would finish that deer in one sitting. They really should have killed and butchered a few of those hadrosaur looking things that trampled Simeon.
                          It didn't look big enough to be one of those deer...

Comment

but for how long?....
                            A few weeks if you ration it.
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              A few weeks if you ration it.
                              Longer if you use the stasis pods for a meat locker.

Comment

Working...
                              X