I gave it a 10. I loved this episode.
      sigpic

Comment

A 6 and I'm being generous
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

I give it a 7

I still really enjoyed it and all but considering the great quality of the past 2 episodes and the back half of season 2 on the whole i didn't think it quite matched up. Maybe i just didn't care enough about the search and rescue mission. Certainly it gave us some great character moments and the L.A. something to do but i'm much more interested in Destiny and it's mission. As is typical it was Rush that provided me with this weeks favorite moments...

PS: next weeks looks pretty damn interesting :-D

Comment

I'd say a 10 definitely suits this episode. What a great way to conclude the 350th episode milestone! They finally got back to offworld travel, expanded on the Greer story, the TJ/Varro story, and finally the official declaration of the Volker/Lisa/Greer triangle. Super! (I saw the preview for the next episode and can't wait )

Comment

5/10

It seemed more like a SG:A type of episode and that's not a good thing.
              Babylon 5 - Farscape - Lost - Deadwood - Rome - Carnivale - Dexter - Sopranos - The Wire

Comment

What took them so long to make this interesting? It sucks for Volker, but we've all been there.

In truth, the crew should be setting out a few hundreds snares each time they visit a planet. Given 1000 acres to set up in they should be able to harvest plenty of game. Snares are much more efficient than sitting in a tree stand. I'd like to think they are learning this sort of thing during stone usage.

Comment

7/10

Classic stargate episode. Redshirts dieing and so. Nothing special.

Comment

9. thought this episode was really great. it focused on the in-between character dynamics and explored new angles both character-wise and Destiny-wise.

Any Stargate series is incomplete without stasis pods! Loved the Greer/James moment and it was nice to see Varro take a leading role. He kept it interesting. I liked what he added. His intensity on screen made the episode more engaging and suspenseful. I also liked seeing Young taking a more assertive style of command -- going on the rescue mission himself and the manner in which he set Greer straight.

Loving the developing humor and how comfortable the show is becoming. Cracked up when Rush asked Eli over the radio if he was with Brody and the way Eli played that off when he nervously laughed and said "...yup." Rush was a sly little prankster. It's like he was "hunting" Eli and Brody. Also, we learn Chloe is a snowboarder chick!

Really loved the way the episode ended. Finally, we get to leave off on a positive note. Seeing them all BBQ and everyone's collective joy -- a rare moment on SGU -- one that's earned and all the more special when it occurs. The music at the end really made it too. I was moved.
                    Last edited by Airlock; 11 April 2011, 08:30 PM.

Comment

A solid 8, I like Greer's growth and the development of some of the relationships and especially Rush's sneaky schooling of Eli and Brody, but I was disappointed with the lack of TJ.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        A 6 and I'm being generous
                        Crap, if Jel gave it a 6, I probably won't like it either.
                        sigpic

Comment

First 10 since Twin Destinies
                          Awesome ep

Goodbye STARGATE & Gateworld

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                            Crap, if Jel gave it a 6, I probably won't like it either.
                            Knowing you I think you'll actually like it... Trust me... It was a good ep.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
                              A solid 8, I like Greer's growth and the development of some of the relationships and especially Rush's sneaky schooling of Eli and Brody, but I was disappointed with the lack of TJ.
                              Knowing that several crew members died because he hesitated shooting the predator should give him something to reflect on and will make him a better soldier in the long run.

Comment

Working...
                              X