1 - Poor
    9.17%

Best episode of SGU to date!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spidey3121 View Post
      Best episode of SGU to date!!
      Definitely 10 out of 10

Comment

Four votes and there's already a one. Faster than usual.

Anyway, definite 10.

Comment

10/10

I don't know how you can even pretend that the was a 1.

Comment

I probably got my hopes too high, but I'd still say a solid 9-9.5

Comment

I would like to give this episode a 9 or 10, its going to sound ridiculous but I didn't because of the lack of no Jonas or Atlantis mention. Im bitter.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                I would like to give this episode a 9 or 10, its going to sound ridiculous but I didn't because of the lack of no Jonas or Atlantis mention. Im bitter.
                Can't blame you there. I give it a 9 too, for the reasons you listed AND because I'm tired of TPTB c0ck-teasing us with the possibility of a link to Earth and then not following through. What is this, the fifth time now? And Mandy and Ginn going away. It seems like cool stuff lasts for only an episode or two and boring stuff (like Chloe's transformation) lasts for a whole half-season.

Comment

I really liked the whole Milky Way side of the episode, so thats the main reason for the high rating. A mention of Jonas would have been nice since though, since Langara was his home planet. A mention of Atlantis would have been even nicer, especially since last we saw Woolsey was in charge of Atlantis and Rodney was the lead scientist.

Woolsey and Rodney were great. I loved seeing both characters again. I liked that they seemed to be hesitant about tricking the Langarans, and I felt they were written and portrayed pretty true to the way they were in SGA. Telford and Young seemed a bit too gung-ho about betraying people that were considered allies, but that was kinda understandable.

I loved seeing Young trust Eli so much, and I liked Young's comments about getting Rush unhooked from the chair. No mention of Wray again; I find not even mentioning her for two episodes in a row kind of odd. She's not a favorite of mine, but she's played a big part in the goings on aboard Destiny, and has always been around previously.

The Ginn/Amanda part of the episode was good, but not great IMO. It was predictable, but still entertaining for the most part. I wasn't too upset over Ginn and Amanda being gone again(at least for now), since I wasn't a fan of bring them back to begin with last episode. I had nothing against either character( I actually really liked both characters a lot); but I just didn't think they should have been brought back.
                  sigpic

Comment

https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

BEST EPISODE EVER plus it got put over the top by mentioning Shep...I miss Shep.

Comment

10 requires utter excellence.

but i have to say, the episode wasn't what i expected. not that it's a bad thing.

i loved the "we brought gifts" trick. though i got to say, it felt kinda like the Colonists tricking the natives. it was a bit.... snarky, not sure how to explain it.

i loved how Woolsey said "at least check the inscription at the bottom of the stone"

it was a great episode. Mckay was Mckay, but written just right. loved his concern for brody eating citrus.

Mckay was kinda his condescending self without ridiculing others. he was the smart guy, but he didn't anvil it.

loved how Eli and Mckay were discussing and young arrives. "there a problem?"
                        Eli looks at mckay." he thinks we're talking about your 9th chevron plan"

XD

loved the miracle children fighting over something.

Comment

9, great episode
                          sigpic

Comment

The Milky Way part was really great and well done, but somehow I didn't like the B-plot aboard Destiny. It felt out of place.

9/10
                            sigpic

"Were you expecting Stairway to Heaven?!"

Comment

10 for me, another great performance from Carlyle. Did anyone notice the steady camera was used again like in ''Cloverdale''?

Comment

Working...
                              X