Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The transplant story was boring. The real story lies with the stones. I like how they are a major part of the whole show.

Comment

Why do you think it was a boring sub plot..? I thought it did a good job of jelling Greer and volkar together.

Comment

I just don't like the fact that a "medic" is suddenly doing complicated surgery.

And now you're gonna say, "but she got help from Perry and Destiny" - and I know... But it still seems unrealistic to me...

So maybe "boring" was the wrong word, sorry...

Comment

Love this episode. Three ladies sharing the same body. Three guys wanting their lady to come back most of all. Interesting situation to be placed in. I was glad to have the ladies back. Both are pretty good actors.

The B plot was also good. You get the feeling that the doctor guy wouldn't have done the same for Greer.

Comment

Very few would have knowing the situation they are in up there..
            The only thing i wish they would have hit on, is whether the destinies database for medical stuff had a way to ensure the body didn't reject the transplant.

Comment

Let's have a medic perform a surgery that usually requires a team of the most specialized surgeons on Earth...what could go wrong?
              sigpic

Comment

They didn't have much of a choice. The other option was let him die.

Comment

Well, we have seen them use the stones before to get real docs in to take over someone else (Insurrection), so they could have gone that route.

Comment

They couldn't use the stones because they thought it might kill Ginn and and that other girl hanging around in Chloe's mind. Hmmm I haven't watched this in awhile but i was pretty sure they had a good reason for not using the stones. Might be thinking about a different episode.

Comment

Working...
                    X