• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Hope' (214) General Discussion

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE UNIVERSE - SEASON TWO
    EPISODE NUMBER - 214

Chloe's body is taken over by the mind of someone the crew believed was dead. Meanwhile, T.J. must perform a dangerous transplant when Dr. Volker is diagnosed with an illness that threatens his life.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 01 February 2021, 11:39 PM.

This is a good setup episode, not counting the transplant subplot which will probably not be an issue after this (maybe Greer's infection will be, but I doubt it). Perry's going to come back in force before this is over, though Ginn, I think, won't be as active.

Comment

did anybody else notice the smiley face on Greers body at the end of the episode?

Comment

I really liked this episode, and the music, I really really want them to release a soundtrack.

Comment

Great episode. Like all of SGU, started slow, but picked up steam and I was loving it at the end. 6 more...

Bright side, McKay next week.

I liked the moments of the Greer/Volker subplot, but the overall plot of the Ginn/Perry/Chloe threeway thing was my favorite.

Comment

THAT WAS AWESOME! I loved this episode. I am SOOO glad Ginn is alive. Now Ely won't be quite so alone anymore, and neither will Rush. I'm guessing by Ginn's last scene that touch isn't simulated with Destiny's neural interfacing. But I guess this all answers the question of what happened to Franklin.
            When the time comes to utilize Earth's best weaponry against an ailen threat. The weapon that will ultimately prove to be Earth's best will be the Zatnikitel
            Zatnikitelman

Comment

i hate syfy with the passion of a million suns

mandy is back!!!!!
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Vanek26 View Post
                the overall plot of the Ginn/Perry/Chloe threeway thing was my favorite.
                Ditto, although I prefer to think of it as a game of musical chairs with one body and three minds.

But I wonder how they're going to work it now that they have two of the brightest minds in the universe in the computer. What plottiness will ensue?

Comment

This episode seemed to have a lot of Greer moments
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

NUMA NUMA YAY!

Favorite part. Possibly the best humor since Window of Opportunity.
                    sigpic
                    ____I reserve the right to be completely wrong about any topic I post on.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      This episode seemed to have a lot of Greer moments
                      i don't like his i'm invisble attitude.
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Deffinatly an interesting episode. Nice that Eli and Rush got to see Ginn and Mandy again. It'd be cool if the series ended with everyone's conciousness being uploaded into Destiny. That's not a spoiler right(i haven't read anything so i have no idea)?

I was cracking up when the "2001" theme lead into the "Numa Numa" song.

Comment

dude when Brody had the 2001 on the mp3 player, then that corny song wow that had me laughing when he fumbled w/it !! there were a few other pretty funny jokes i dont remember [not the ed one it was another one]. anyway.

this episode had lots of cues that keep you guessing whats going on until the end. very well done!

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                            Its not invisible. Its he cares more about others then himself.
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                              And he's not invincible, either, he just doesn't want to waste any resources that could be better spent elsewhere.

Comment

Working...
                              X