X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

okay caption.

liz: just shut up and kiss me already
    rodney: what about all those people watching us
    liz: pretend they're not here... there's only us in the room.
    he leans in, nuzzles her nose ect.... (and well we know what happens next.)
    sigpic

Comment

wow, gotta love photoshop!!

as for caption.... yeah, i got nothin

Comment

wow that's a photomanipulation! At first I was like, YEAH! haha dang, they really need to kiss. I'm holding out that they will be the first of the main cast to share a kiss!

Comment

Spoilers from Brotherhood and Sanctuary ...
          Spoiler:
          Though I have not seen Brotherhood yet, I have heard that McKay gets a love interset in it. But being Stargate she might die or it wont led to anything like Shep. and ancient lady. So there might still be hope for McWeirs.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
            Spoiler:
            Though I have not seen Brotherhood yet, I have heard that McKay gets a love interset in it. But being Stargate she might die or it wont led to anything like Shep. and ancient lady. So there might still be hope for McWeirs.
            Brotherhood spoiler
            Spoiler:
            Yes, it looked like she had a crush on him, but don't think we will see her again. He didn't even see that she had a crush on him Shepp and the others had to tell him.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
              Spoiler:
              Yep. Despite what spoilers say there is much hope yet in regard to Brotherhood and The Gift.

Seige Part 2 spoilers
              Spoiler:
              I can see something there that might not be liked but then again maybe not - depends how you take it. How strong your faith is...doesn't that just sound McWeirite to you?

Through out all I still ship McWeir. After all It's just there
              Last edited by Purpleyin; 19 March 2005, 10:12 AM.

Comment

seige part 2, eh??? i'll have to keep an eye out for what you mean.... *curious*

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                  seige part 2, eh??? i'll have to keep an eye out for what you mean.... *curious*
                  It should be obvious which bit when you see it. Still a matter of interpretation But it's hard to miss what I'm talking about if you've seen it.

The Gift, however, I find that very McWeirish - so cute!

Comment

to me the gift always sounded interesting, yet i've heard some negatives... nice to know it's got cute mcweir

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                      to me the gift always sounded interesting, yet i've heard some negatives... nice to know it's got cute mcweir
                      It's an awesome ep IMO. Teyla is great in it - finally character development, a whole episode of it for her!- there a very creep part I absolutely love but obviously I can't say anymore.
                      And as for the McWeir , it's subtle in many ways, but I can see it there.
                      At very least nice McKay/Weir firendship there.

Comment

cool!! glad to hear someone liked it! i can't wait

Comment

we have the evil page two.. so tiny lil bumpy... so what did ya'lls think of Before I Sleep ?!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                            we have the evil page two.. so tiny lil bumpy... so what did ya'lls think of Before I Sleep ?!
                            Ok, so I meant to post here on this but been out all day.
                            Spoiler tags just in case people haven't seen Before I Sleep

Spoiler:

I love this episode (watched it 10+ times, seen it before yesterday you see).
                            It gave me soo many McWeir plot bunnies too - some already wrritne - other's yet to come.
                            Hmmm, McWeir. Some say this has more of a Shep/Weir vibe because of beginning and end on the balcony but I only see that as John making up for his bad behaviour inSanctuary and Hotzone

I thought Old Weir had more evident fondness for Rodney, even though her line was "even you, Rodney" I took that as teasing in the way that she knows he'd doubt that she'd care aobut him and subtley pointing out she really does. I don't think she'd want to say anything more in front of others because he might be uncomfortable - he squirmed/startled at even that (though I think that was because he was proven wrong and perhaps realisation of who it was dawned on him - because very few people call him Rodney).

And the way she was with him in AT (alternate timeline) cuts at my heart - how he was told not to stay on too long but he knew he would, planned to even and she took her time to try to get him to but he enver promised he would.Plus Old Weir looked so proud of him - like it very sadly proved what she thought of him, what he was capable of -and that she thinks the best of him!

The bit he talked about almost killing Old Weir was cute too - he seemed to admit he'd made mistake and looked very sorry and uncomfortable at that.
                            I loved when he started questioning Old Weir - not only did Old Weir look quite overcome, but also amused at her younger self calming and quietening him down.

I remember there were spoilers circulating about Janus being compared to Rodney and wonder if there was ever any further plot there or if it was a scene cut out that might make it on the dvd - since already seen proof of an extra scene for suspicion where we see medical team around Rodney after the stunner - friend pointed out photo of that on German website after she looked at it because Germany is soon to get SGa.

Maybe there's an extra scene there we migth see sometime on dvd's that might add to McWeir?

Overall this is my favourite episode of the season and a great Mcweir one IMO.
                            Love to hear more thoughts on it.

Comment

yes!!! i thought it had lots of really cute, and fairly subtle, mcweir in it you actually managed to list them all before i could get to any of them but yes, it was REALLY touching to me the way she didn't want him to stay behind and die that was the biggest moment in my mind

Comment

I saw a lot of McWeir in "Before I Sleep", But Purpleyin already listed them all!!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Working...
                                X