X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, Smallgirl on the Torri thread posted link to scanned
    interview with Torri (one I haven't seen, because I have only been
    able to find a few)

Check it out , 4 images that you can zoom to read.

EDIT: Now hosted on my server (links updated here)
    http://elnino.is-a-geek.com/hannah/C.../CT_Torri1.jpg
    http://elnino.is-a-geek.com/hannah/C.../CT_Torri2.jpg
    http://elnino.is-a-geek.com/hannah/C.../CT_Torri3.jpg
    http://elnino.is-a-geek.com/hannah/C.../CT_Torri4.jpg

What she says on page 3 is very squee worthy, atleast to me. She might
    just be teasing but I like to hear it.
    Last edited by Purpleyin; 16 April 2005, 04:25 AM.

Comment

yes very nice
      sigpic

Comment

I changed the title. This should be the official thread to talk about their cuteness together! haha

Comment

Just little note - weirmckayship yahoo group (see link in my sig) is having a McWeir valentines day fic challenge - so expect cute/angsty valentines fic coming soon.
          And any Mckay/Weir sympathetic/dedicated authors should be writing something for it ideally.

Comment

A public annoucement for McWeir people.

The yahoo group (just below)
            http://groups.yahoo.com/group/weirmckayship/

Now has a sister site for Nc-17 fics if you are over 17 of course.
            http://groups.yahoo.com/group/weirmckaysmut/

Comment

Wow page 10!
              Just thought I'd come and post a pic,The ones Purpleyin posted are coming up as red X's

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

yikes page ten... well thats frellin bad
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
                  [COLOR=RoyalBlue]Wow page 10!
                  Just thought I'd come and post a pic,The ones Purpleyin posted are coming up as red X's
                  Ooops! My server must be down in that case - it happens every now and then. Sorry, will sort it out.
                  Anyway love that shot - it's so cute.

Funny thing is that over at our group we're getting loads of new members after "The Eye" aired
                  Spoiler:
                  - people see it after he risks his life for it!

But some of us find The Storm more shippy -
                  Spoiler:
                  it's jam packed full of little looks and all the small things that are so easy to miss but are what counts.
                  Kolya saw them too - we're sure - I get the impression he never intended to do anything to Elizabeth but that he was agonising Shep and testing McKay.

Anyway there's lots going on over at the yahoo group right now and plans are being made for a McWeir website (for graphics, screencaps, reviews, fanfic, fan art, vids and everything else McWeir you can think of!)

And we really need a motto - we sort of have a love made in fanfiction - in light of the small things etc there's one that hanging around that might be appropriate.
                  "It's Just There", anyone?
                  Because I'd say it is, you just have to be looking for it
                  Last edited by Purpleyin; 16 April 2005, 04:27 AM.

Comment

Do we have a name for US? Like The Sheyla shippers are Shepmagans? Are we just McWierers?

You don't really have to look for it. I wasn't!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
                      Do we have a name for US? Like The Sheyla shippers are Shepmagans? Are we just McWierers?

You don't really have to look for it. I wasn't!
                      Yep. McWeir and I think either McWeirers or McWeirites. I'd go for the second personally, but both have been used so far.

As for looking for it, I agree it's not really necessary once you see it - after all it's just there

But to the rest of the world and people who don't yet ship this way...
                      And maybe even to the possibly oblivious/in denial Rodney and Elizabeth...
                      Last edited by Purpleyin; 16 February 2005, 03:41 AM.

Comment

woo!! i found the McWeir thread!!!

i don't really consider myself an *official* mcweir shipper, but i gotta admit, they were adorable in the eye so, well... i'll be part of the club they'd be adorable

as for our name... i like mcweirers, but it's kinda a mouthful... doesn't really roll of the tongue

Comment

Took some looking for me to find it waaaay back on page 10.

"It's just there" is good for me.

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                            woo!! i found the McWeir thread!!!

i don't really consider myself an *official* mcweir shipper, but i gotta admit, they were adorable in the eye so, well... i'll be part of the club they'd be adorable

as for our name... i like mcweirers, but it's kinda a mouthful... doesn't really roll of the tongue
                            Official or not we'll take you.
                            Welcome to the fold. *grins manically*

Adorable - Ooh, aren't they just! I squee so much when I watch episodes, though The Storm/The Eye were some of the best ones for McWeir.

I agree McWeirers is a bit of a mouthful - is why I go for McWeirites, evee though it makes it sound like a ancient religion...Oooh, ooh, absurd plot bunny there! Scuttles of to write stuff.

Comment

Yeah McWeir is good. The "er" makes it hard to say haha. But either way is awesome!

Here's two others that are probably really bad haha

WeirKays
                              McWeirians

Comment

lol... weirkays... has a ring to it!! i like

mcweirians rolls off the tongue a little better thatn mcweirers though... almost sounds like a culture out of LOTR..... or is it just me?? ....... *awkward silence*... ok, it's just me....

anyway, these are all fun, even if some are tough for us lazy-talkers (aka ME!!!!) to say

Comment

Working...
                                X