Page 5 of 348 FirstFirst ... 23456781555105 ... LastLast

Default Re: McKay/Weir Shipper here!!

Quote Originally Posted by GatetheWay
    Spoilers from Brotherhood and Sanctuary ...
    Spoiler:
    Though I have not seen Brotherhood yet, I have heard that McKay gets a love interset in it. But being Stargate she might die or it wont led to anything like Shep. and ancient lady. So there might still be hope for McWeirs.
    Yep. Despite what spoilers say there is much hope yet in regard to Brotherhood and The Gift.

Seige Part 2 spoilers
    Spoiler:
    I can see something there that might not be liked but then again maybe not - depends how you take it. How strong your faith is...doesn't that just sound McWeirite to you?

Through out all I still ship McWeir. After all It's just there
    Last edited by Purpleyin; March 19th, 2005 at 10:12 AM.

Honolulu with Chopsticks!Ba'al, thunking ded...

seige part 2, eh??? i'll have to keep an eye out for what you mean.... *curious*

Quote Originally Posted by emily_reich
    seige part 2, eh??? i'll have to keep an eye out for what you mean.... *curious*
    It should be obvious which bit when you see it. Still a matter of interpretation But it's hard to miss what I'm talking about if you've seen it.

The Gift, however, I find that very McWeirish - so cute!

to me the gift always sounded interesting, yet i've heard some negatives... nice to know it's got cute mcweir

to me the gift always sounded interesting, yet i've heard some negatives... nice to know it's got cute mcweir
    It's an awesome ep IMO. Teyla is great in it - finally character development, a whole episode of it for her!- there a very creep part I absolutely love but obviously I can't say anymore.
    And as for the McWeir , it's subtle in many ways, but I can see it there.
    At very least nice McKay/Weir firendship there.

cool!! glad to hear someone liked it! i can't wait

for me to know.. and for you to find out.

we have the evil page two.. so tiny lil bumpy... so what did ya'lls think of Before I Sleep ?!

Quote Originally Posted by CKO
    we have the evil page two.. so tiny lil bumpy... so what did ya'lls think of Before I Sleep ?!
    Ok, so I meant to post here on this but been out all day.
    Spoiler tags just in case people haven't seen Before I Sleep

Spoiler:

I love this episode (watched it 10+ times, seen it before yesterday you see).
    It gave me soo many McWeir plot bunnies too - some already wrritne - other's yet to come.
    Hmmm, McWeir. Some say this has more of a Shep/Weir vibe because of beginning and end on the balcony but I only see that as John making up for his bad behaviour inSanctuary and Hotzone

I thought Old Weir had more evident fondness for Rodney, even though her line was "even you, Rodney" I took that as teasing in the way that she knows he'd doubt that she'd care aobut him and subtley pointing out she really does. I don't think she'd want to say anything more in front of others because he might be uncomfortable - he squirmed/startled at even that (though I think that was because he was proven wrong and perhaps realisation of who it was dawned on him - because very few people call him Rodney).

And the way she was with him in AT (alternate timeline) cuts at my heart - how he was told not to stay on too long but he knew he would, planned to even and she took her time to try to get him to but he enver promised he would.Plus Old Weir looked so proud of him - like it very sadly proved what she thought of him, what he was capable of -and that she thinks the best of him!

The bit he talked about almost killing Old Weir was cute too - he seemed to admit he'd made mistake and looked very sorry and uncomfortable at that.
    I loved when he started questioning Old Weir - not only did Old Weir look quite overcome, but also amused at her younger self calming and quietening him down.

I remember there were spoilers circulating about Janus being compared to Rodney and wonder if there was ever any further plot there or if it was a scene cut out that might make it on the dvd - since already seen proof of an extra scene for suspicion where we see medical team around Rodney after the stunner - friend pointed out photo of that on German website after she looked at it because Germany is soon to get SGa.

Maybe there's an extra scene there we migth see sometime on dvd's that might add to McWeir?

Overall this is my favourite episode of the season and a great Mcweir one IMO.
    Love to hear more thoughts on it.

yes!!! i thought it had lots of really cute, and fairly subtle, mcweir in it you actually managed to list them all before i could get to any of them but yes, it was REALLY touching to me the way she didn't want him to stay behind and die that was the biggest moment in my mind

Heart Re: McKay/Weir Shipper here!!

I saw a lot of McWeir in "Before I Sleep", But Purpleyin already listed them all!!
    http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...neous/SNs4.jpg
    The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Angelique
    I saw a lot of McWeir in "Before I Sleep", But Purpleyin already listed them all!!
    Well I went over this episode really well for a tag I wrote (from Old Weir's perspective) and soo many times before that just because I love it.

Here's the link to the my 3 tags for the episode (last one is Old Weir's)
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2259296/1/

But you know I've gotten very good at spotting McWeir bits and pieces since I've reviewed several episodes for McWeir before (Hide and Seek, 38 minutes and The Eye)- I'm sure I'll find more when I make the screencaps and write the review - alot of it is in the looks and what's not said, in my opinion, and that can be seen even better frame by frame!

wow... a copy to see over and over.... i'm officially envious i have no VCR and i don't download them, so i have to wait for the DVDs!!!!! and this is gonna be an absolutely evil wait too!!!

can't wait for your screencaps (make sure to give us one of your lovely links when ya do )

It's so nice to see an active McWeir thread yay! I saw ship in Letters From Pegasus a bit. So need to start my fic for that...

Lucy

wow... a copy to see over and over.... i'm officially envious i have no VCR and i don't download them, so i have to wait for the DVDs!!!!! and this is gonna be an absolutely evil wait too!!!

can't wait for your screencaps (make sure to give us one of your lovely links when ya do )
    I'll be sure to.

In the mean time I'll just remind for newcomers that there's a very cool McWeir group here. Getting quite a bit of discussion there and plenty of fics posted - regular mcWeir chats too and roundrobins and challenges to take part in.
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/weirmckayship/

And NC-17 sister site here.
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/weirmckaysmut/

Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleyin
    It should be obvious which bit when you see it. Still a matter of interpretation But it's hard to miss what I'm talking about if you've seen it.
    Correction, it's not a matter of interpretation. It's a matter of how how much the writers and directors are trying to ram it down out throats (sideways, I might add).

Still, McWeir forever and the show will be great. Well, might need some plots. Maybe a cool enemy or two. Possibly some neat special effects. A few gun battles wouldn't be bad either, actually...

We where over at the Sheyla thread making a smiley for our ship and we thought we needed one for McWeir too, So any ideas?
    The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

for me to know.. and for you to find out.

and bumpy to page one

How about this?????

LOL!! that's cute!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cory Holmes
    Correction, it's not a matter of interpretation. It's a matter of how how much the writers and directors are trying to ram it down out throats (sideways, I might add).

Still, McWeir forever and the show will be great. Well, might need some plots. Maybe a cool enemy or two. Possibly some neat special effects. A few gun battles wouldn't be bad either, actually...
    Yes its there and they put it there but you could still interpret it as friendship OR as more; I'd lean on the more but hoping it's not.

And how about more Kolya... He knows what's there, knows what McKay wuold do