This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greer was awesome.
    The surgery thing was a bit over the top for me. TJ suddenly able to take out a kidney? Bit of a stretch.
    Loved the banter, broke the tension.
    Gin and Amanda? Not sure about that one either.
    no means no, and so does pepper spray
    Sig by The Carpenter
    sigpic

Comment

i liked this episode a lot. though not perfect definitely a 9. loved all the character stuff in it.
      sigpic

Comment

8/10

I enjoyed the ep much more than last week's....particularly for Volker's side of the plot and overlooking that I seriously don't think TJ could actually perform that kind of surgery but whatever. The humor and the character stuff was great for all those characters involved in that plot line. The other plot line was okay with some good parts and character bits.
        IMO always implied.

Comment

I'm surprised at how much I ended up liking this episode - 9/10. Loved the humor, Volker was great, and the scene in the "backyard" was really sort of sweet. I'm not sure about having Ginn and Amanda floating around the ship, but we will see how that works out.
          sigpic
          Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

See, THIS is what I'm talking about. They should have worked it so this episode would have aired in the first season, or at least the beginning of the second. We shouldn't have had to wait this long for this kind of exploration into the stones and Destiny's chair.

I bet there are 6 or 7 other episodes that aired before this that they could have just deleted and scored better ratings, if they got to this episode sooner.

Comment

Originally posted by Python View Post
              I bet there are 6 or 7 other episodes that aired before this that they could have just deleted and scored better ratings, if they got to this episode sooner.
              We'll never know.
              sigpic

Comment

9 from me.

The part about Volker, Greer and TJ was simply awesome. It had some of the best character moments in the *franchise*.

The part about Chloe/Ginn/Mandy trio was less successful. Honestly, I'm not sure yet how I feel about it. I guess I'll wait and see how will it play out. I liked Eli, Rush and Young's reaction to the situation but Scott kinda got on my nerves (just when I was starting to like him!) so the ep loses at least 0,5 points just because of him.

All in all, one of the best episodes so far IMO.
                There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
                sigpic
                awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

I gave it a 9/10
                  I never expected to see the beautiful Ginn and Amanda Perry.
                  besides that it was another amazing episode of season two

please check out my video save
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9NnQhP1jNo

Comment

I gave this episode a 9 out of 10.

If Syfy had canceled SGU after episode 9 of season 1, I would not have cared too much. I would have relegated SGU to the same place as Infinity and not thought about it again. From Space to now, the series has gotten better and better, and I am incredibly saddened that it will end with no natural conclusion.

That said, I loved the humor in this episode, and I am glad to see Ginn and Amanda back. I see that some people are discussing using the Asgard database to create clones for Ginn and Amanda, but during the episode, I was wondering whether it would be possible to get Thor's imprint and load it into Destiny's computer. I know SGU is not trying to use too much from SG-1, but I do miss the Asgard.

I also liked the live chat during the episode. I read them the comments during the commercials and usually by the time I have caught up, the show is back on.

Comment

So a 10/10.

So emotional. Why Dale in pain??

Was on the verge of tears when Brody had his problems with the radio lol. Loved how Ron took Dale to the Hyponicsbay to make him feel like he was back in his backyard.
                      MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
                      MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
                      POLARIS TORONTO 2007
                      CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
                      GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
                      VCON VANCOUVER 2010
                      FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

an easy nine
                        sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

This episode makes me wish I could Yell to the creators of this show how much I loved this!!!!

Comment

7/10

I gave twin destinies a 9 and alliances 8, although I found the episode very enjoyable I preferred and rated alliances higher so felt 7 best suited it.

Comment

I liked Twin Destinies a bit more so 9 from me.
                              sigpic

Comment

8/10. Good drama episode with excellent humor moments.

Comment

Working...
                                X