Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10. Favorite scene was Greer and Volker in the garden. Perry showing up to help TJ is what kicked it up to a 10. With all the spoilers I got, I didn't see that coming and it finally answer the question of what happened to the people Rush was seeing in his head. Best episode of the season for me because I love it when things come together.
    I love SGU and I even like the other two SGU prequel shows

Comment

I would give "Hope" a solid 8.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

For surprise reappearance of Ginn and Amanda Perry. Not such a surprise where they ended up though, saw that coming a mile off!

The Volker and Greer moment stole the show, the powerful impact of a simple act of honest concern for a fellow human being, two people you would never imagine sharing that moment in the garden.

Starrrgate humour, always gets me yo-ho-ho!ing, Dale's expression was a picture during 'that' discussion! The music...again Dale's pained expression, not from his illness either!!! Just so surreal, hilarious.

Have to give it a 9 for the wonderful jumps from the sublime to the ridiculous! Haven't seen it executed so well since the SG-1 days of 'Window of Opportunity'.

Comment

3 for me. Boring as bat droppings. Reminded me of the terrible offerings from the first half of Season 1 that caused the show to get canned. The rest of 2.5 has been great though.
          sigpic

Comment

See, THIS is what I'm talking about. They should have worked it so this episode would have aired in the first season, or at least the beginning of the second. We shouldn't have had to wait this long for this kind of exploration into the stones and Destiny's chair.
            This.

9/10

Other than Twin Destinies, easily the best episode of the show, largely because of the focus on the second string characters. Emotionally real, humorous performances from all of the IT squad. Drama without having it forced on us with sad, emo overdub. Wonder at life and a stiff upper lip from a guy who's looking death in the face. Even subtle black comedy! (2001 as operating theme is best single moment this show's made). Swear, other than Carlyle, all the people with acting chops are stuck fixing pipes on this ship. Could we just have the rest of the show be second stringers? They're all so understated and awesome.

Comment

It's too much a transplant story, 7/10. But the setting and the events around this guideline of the story, confirm to me the impression that if they would have made more episodes like the ones of the second half of the season two (and several also of the first half of this season), there would have been a third season.

Comment

10. rush rushing (terrible i know) to see amadna i think her name is and nearly crying was powerfully to me anyway. greer is one of my favorite characters loved that part one of the best if not THE best episode for me

Comment

Working...
                X