9.71%
    5 - Fair
    12.62%
    0.97%
    2.91%
    0.97%
    1 - Poor
    5.83%

I would definitely have to rate this episode a 10. SGU has really been strong the last several episodes, and it's getting really good now .

Comment

7/10

Nice stone issue

Comment

I would have to give this episode a solid 10/10.
        sigpic
        Don't touch Lola

Comment

I gave it a 5/10. Just didn't care much for the "Greer and Wray Show".

Comment

7/10

That may be generous. SGU needs to knock it out of the park in the second season, not return to their mistakes of the first season. They turned a huge event into a blah episode by focusing on Greer/Wray and two brand new characters.
            Babylon 5 - Farscape - Lost - Deadwood - Rome - Carnivale - Dexter - Sopranos - The Wire

Comment

Heh, SG-1 and SGA did such eps in bunches, and one one complained (well, no one points out that it was never a huge issue). SGU does it with flying colors, and suddenly is a bad thing.

I was worried at first, but during watching this ep I totally forgot that it isn't so cool like time travel or space fight...so nerve wrecking. Nicely done.

Started with 9, but finished with 10 for me. Outstanding ep which nicely connects with SGC, Lucian Alliance and Greer/Wray character development. Keep it goin SGU team, you know what you are doing.

Comment

I gave it 10, because there's no 9.5 and I always round up
                sigpic

Comment

Not the best, an average 5/10 for me.

Comment

4. Worst Episode of season 2 so far.

Comment

7 for me. i was okay, there definitely have been worse sgu episodes. to me it seemed like it was missing something, maybe a little action.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hm, 8 from me.
                        sigpic

Comment

5/10, the episode just did not deliver. Plus with Wray and Greer being my least favorite characters, that did not help either. lol.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kermee View Post
                            I gave it a 5/10. Just didn't care much for the "Greer and Wray Show".
                            Yup same here. Id hoped to see the last of the boring stone use / earth based 'drama' in the last half of S2, its been one of the worst aspects of the entire series IMHO, unfortunatley however it returned with a vengance here. :-(
                            Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

Comment

Originally posted by FrodoFraggins View Post
                              7/10

That may be generous. SGU needs to knock it out of the park in the second season, not return to their mistakes of the first season. They turned a huge event into a blah episode by focusing on Greer/Wray and two brand new characters.
                              Two brand new characters which were introduced and then sumarily thrown away by the end of the episode. Nice to see French Stewart having a cameo appearance but yet again SGU brings in characters only to kill them off as soon as possible. Same old mistakes. Not good enough.
                              Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

Comment

Working...
                              X