0.94%
    5 - Fair
    0.94%
    0.94%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    1 - Poor
    0.00%

Gave it a 9! But maybe it deserved a 10?

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
      Gave it a 9! But maybe it deserved a 10?
      I gave an episode a 10 for the first time in a longgggg time tonight.
      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

first time that i have said this but that episode was a definitely a 10! i loved pretty much all of it. only little thing is that i'm a little confused on how i'll put in spoilers just in case:

Spoiler:
        how is telford still on earth, if he was just killed in this timeline? i know that stargate has used the multi-universe theory, but since this destiny never attempted to dial earth, then he shouldn't be there?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
          first time i'm i said this but that episode was a 10! i loved pretty much all of it. only little thing is that i'm a little confused on how i'll put in spoilers just in case:

Spoiler:
          how is telford still on earth, if he was just killed in this timeline? i know that stargate has used the multi-universe theory, but since this destiny never attempted to dial earth, then he should be there?
          Their Destiny traveled back in time the instant the ninth-chevron address locked, so when Telford stepped through the gate, he was already in our timeline and so he went to our Earth. That's why Camille was able to use the stones to speak swap with David back at Homeworld Command and yet there was still a Telford (ours) on the alternate Destiny to die.
          Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
          Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

first time that i have said this but that episode was a definitely a 10! i loved pretty much all of it. only little thing is that i'm a little confused on how i'll put in spoilers just in case:

Spoiler:
            how is telford still on earth, if he was just killed in this timeline? i know that stargate has used the multi-universe theory, but since this destiny never attempted to dial earth, then he shouldn't be there?
            I thought about it too, and I think that Telford time traveled just as Rush did due to the solar flare.

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
              Their Destiny traveled back in time the instant the ninth-chevron address locked, so when Telford stepped through the gate, he was already in our timeline and so he went to our Earth. That's why Camille was able to use the stones to speak swap with David back at Homeworld Command and yet there was still a Telford (ours) on the alternate Destiny to die.
              oh thank you. that kind of makes sense but:

theoretically since the worm whole was unsteady its possible that the rest of the crew ended up somewhere else or at least their bodies would. because as seen in the episode time they will still be sent out of the stargate at a random time. so its possible they were thrown further into the past than telford and rush were (since telford entered a somewhat stable worm whole and rush didn't enter at all.
              sigpic

Comment

theoretically since the worm whole was unsteady its possible that the rest of the crew ended up somewhere else or at least their bodies would. because as seen in the episode time they will still be sent out of the stargate at a random time. so its possible they were thrown further into the past than telford and rush were (since telford entered a somewhat stable worm whole and rush didn't enter at all.
                Possibly. In fact, I'd even say that would be likely... if they weren't dialing from within a star, which has as-of-yet unknown effects on wormholes. I guess for the purposes of our analysis, all that matters is that only Rush and Telford arrived in our timeline; Nicholas because he remained aboard to meet the other ship and David because he stepped through the gate before it destabilized.

Comment

I just know someone landed back in 1969.
                  sigpic
                  ____I reserve the right to be completely wrong about any topic I post on.

Comment

I gave it a 10
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfire32 View Post
                      I just know someone landed back in 1969.
                      please please please let it be young hahaha

Comment

This episode is greatly deserving of a 10.

Comment

Definitely deserving a TEN! I'm going to get it on my Xbox because i don't want to rewatch it on my little laptop

Comment

I gave it 9. Not the peak of what SGU is capable of, but still a very, very good episode.

Comment

Amazing episode, best in a long time. 10.

Rock on.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X