Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well.. fewer people watched the ep than last ep. I guess we now know who the people are who voted low I can't really believe that someone who really watched it gave it a low rating except out of spite.

Comment

Seeing as only one mortal voted for the ep in the range below 5 for fair so far,you guys can lose the derogatory attitude towards anyone who might vote less than 8-10.

If you don't want negative discussion -don't provoke it !
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

an easy 10
        sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Gave it a 7 but an SGU 7 is like a 9 for other shows. SGU as a series just sets a higher bar for itself. Just didn't like the tidy cleaning up of the doubles. I think having double characters for a few more episodes would have been cool.
          I love SGU and I even like the other two SGU prequel shows

Comment

Originally posted by Skiznot View Post
            Just didn't like the tidy cleaning up of the doubles. I think having double characters for a few more episodes would have been cool.
            I was sort of hoping we would get double double-switching (both the Alt!Rush and Alt!Telford remaining alive, with ours being the two that died/disappeared). As it is, we get to keep Alt!Telford (on Earth) and regular!Rush on Destiny.

(Did anyone but me think that someone was going to push Rush's hair back from his face at the end to check which Rush it was?)
            sigpic
            Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Oops. I looked over the other episodes this season and realized I should have given Twin Destinies an 8. Greater Good would be a 10 for me and Pathogen a 9 but I definitely liked it better than intervention and Aftermath which I would give a 7. For me it belongs in the 8 range with Malice and Awakenings.
              I love SGU and I even like the other two SGU prequel shows

Comment

Another 'parallel-universe' story, but made very well: 9/10

Comment

AWESOME EP. Seeing Rush in the chair again was cool. I didn't like the death of Telford much cos the character was a LOT better in Season 2. I hated the fact that he just ended back on Earth.
                  "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

I gave it an 8. It was a great episode but not as great as something like the drone weapons being fired from Antarctica against an entire fleet. That was a 10. This episode was close!

Comment

that episode was so out of character for Rush, unless he saw the possibilities, and didn't like the idea of everyone having a body double back on earth
                      i was disappointed

Comment

Working...
                      X