No interest in the seed ship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No interest in the seed ship?

It's been pretty well established that the blues have an interest in Destiny. For what reason, I still can't say. But they care enough to follow it to this galaxy and to engage in a battle to protect it, losing 2 ships in the process.

They arrived on the scene and seemed to pay no attention to the seed ship, which is quite obviously related to Destiny. It's unlikely that they knew anything of the Ursini inside, but I wonder what their thought on seeing both in the same spot would be?

-Who cares?
    -We've been chasing this one, so it's more important.
    -Bigger is better.
    -Seen this kind before and it's not useful.
    -We're entering a region of space where there are more of them.
    sigpic

Maybe the seed ship isn't as important as the Destiny and in any case, they have an in, with Chloe, already
    sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Destiny is the lead ship. the other ships are not as important. it's even possible they already control a Seed Ship

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
        it's even possible they already control a Seed Ship
        OoOoOoOoOohhh! I love that idea!

Comment

Ok guys its more like this...

Beautiful earth babe VS. Million year old hunk of metal?

...enough said

Comment

You'd think the seed ship would be a tad bit more important to them, assuming they know what it's for. I mean, the ship's are basically factories for a piece of technology that would be very usefull for race that doesn't know how to build there own, stargates. Either they don't know what the seed ships do or don't particularly care.

Comment

Because it was powered down and invisible to them. It wasnt until later that they powered up and by then the blues were gone.

Comment

Perhaps they realized they ain't getting her, and so figured it would be best to have a sleeper on board than not.

Comment

Working...
                X