This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 4 Spoilers ##Announcements ONLY##

This is an ANNOUNCEMENT ONLY thread because not everyone wants to wade through chatter to get to the details.

There is a separate thread for discussion here.

When posting spoilers please include a source/link
    -

From Peter Wingfield on Twitter :

OK don't tell anyone. I mean ANYONE! But there is just a possibility that Watson may be in an Ep or two of Sanctuary season 4.
    Remember, you DIDN'T hear it here.
    I'll tell you when you can tell anyone....promise.
    Until then.....schtumm.
    -

Comment

From Peter Wingfield on Twitter

Got a text from "the boy Donne" - wanted to sink a Guiness or two this w/e. Thought I was already in Vancouver for Sanctuary

Still not official yet so I am still in LA

The idea of a few bevies with Robin almost more exciting than the prospect of the ep itself! He is top party boy. Watch out Vancouver.

Comment

Just a suggestion, but it would help to use the quote boxes so I can tell what's being quoted and what's being said by the poster himself. Thanks.

Comment

From Twitter

@peterwingfield
          Just got a call about booking flights - I think I can officially say that Watson is going to appear in the new season of Sanctuary. Hoorah!!

No script yet, but I have heard rumors. Really cool concept. Lots of fun to be had. Better start growing facial hair!

Comment

Originally posted by Snowman37 View Post
            Just a suggestion, but it would help to use the quote boxes so I can tell what's being quoted and what's being said by the poster himself. Thanks.
            The problem is that it's difficult to quote quotes with this forum software. You have to manually copy and paste the text. For example, I'll quote kes' post above:

Originally posted by kes View Post
            From Twitter

@peterwingfield
            Not very efficient if you ask me.

Comment

It's official:

@peterwingfield Ready for trip to Vancouver too. Script is in and it did not disappoint. All the faves back for a temporal tour de force. Corker!

Comment

@peterwingfield
                Another crazy day - rain, rain, rain. Not unusual in Vancouver, but this was inside!

Fabulous set here again. Amazing period recreation. (I think it's safe to reveal its set in the Past, since Watson is alive again.)

Comment

@SanctuarySeries
                  @RobinDunne at the studio for some big time stunt training w/ Stunt Coord Marshall Virtue We'll see if they'll let us take a pic #Sanctuary

Comment

@BrianMccaig9
                    Thank you for a fabulous week @amandatapping @RobinDunne @RyRobbins @kristarand @karynbaltzer M.Wood and The #AMAZING Crew of
                    --------------------
                    Brian Mccraig IMDB page: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2471060/

Comment

From May 5th:
                      ISPYSANCTHURS: Martin Wood is writing one of the episodes this season! #Sanctuary

ISPYSANCTHURS: Writer Gillian Horvath (whose episode is being shot right now) bought delish cake pops for the crew today! #Sanctuary

Comment

According to RD, Carlo Rota will be making an appearance in Sanctuary for Season 4. Canadian fans will know of him.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

A bunch of pics taken during filming. They appear to be quite recent judging by the guest star:
                          @AmandaTapping Films #Sci-fi Series #Sanctuary in Vancouver • Set Photo • http://flic.kr/p/9HajwL

Comment

@JennZed: http://tinyurl.com/3mo6t5d I don't think this pic was with the others in that gallery. #Sanctuary #herfaceicanteven

Comment

Well this isnt really a spoiler because he doesnt actualy say anything but, thought I'd post it here anyway:

@peterwingfield:
                              I heard the most extraordinary rumor about a poss Sanctuary ep

If true, it would be so cool I don't think I could ever beat it.

I wish I could even hint, but I can't. So there

Comment

Working...
                              X