• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waaahh, "the ultimate sacrifice"! *shivers in anticipation*
    "Are you like, a crazy person?"
    "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

What would be the ultimate sacrifice? For me it would be Tesla, OMG, maybe it´s really the network or Magnus decides to blow up the sanctuary with everyone in there including herself.

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
        But seriously, I think something really bad must happen to make her cry. Nikola is a great character but so was John... My money is still on the destruction of the whole network
        Looks like someone was right.

I still think it's horrible, but the episode was awesome and the new Sanctuary is too, so yay!
        sigpic
        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
          Looks like someone was right.

I still think it's horrible, but the episode was awesome and the new Sanctuary is too, so yay!
          Still can't pick up my won cash because I really didn't think Helen had a shiny new Sanctuary up her sleeve!
          Go Helen
          "Are you like, a crazy person?"
          "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Yes, well, it's Helen. What do you expect?
            sigpic
            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Finally caught up on the last few episodes of this series.
              Wow! What a conclusion to the series...
              Bit speechless about it at the moment, saw some of it coming, but afew questions left unanswered...
              Is Biggie alive, who knows about the new Sanctuary...
              Really hope this show gets renewed for a season 5, would like to know those answers.

Any news on a series 5 yet?

Comment

I've been watching episodes of Sanctuary that are being shown on 'Pick' channel every evening at 8pm. (even although I have all the dvds, and watched the series from the start).
                We're on season 4, and I am watching 'The Depths'. Will was never my favourite character, and I don't think much of Robin Dunn's acting, especially when he is acting against Amanda.
                I've ignored Will's whining all this season, especially the nonsense of hating Magnus after the way she dealt with Abby in 'Fugue', but it is so bad in 'The Depths' that I really hate this character. The only saving grace to this episode is Henry's video diary for his future child.
                Never, in a million years, would Will be able to run the Sanctuary. Thank goodness Helen has a very long life.
                sigpic

Comment

In response to an old post though at least it's the same year . I never really minded Will except for when he was with Abby. Now she was annoying. I remember the one episode Helen is comforting Henry and the two of them were eating Italian food. Than Abby and Will come down barely dressed and steal their food. I forgot which episode it was, but it bothered me that neither cared about Henry or Helen for that matter.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X