Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The difference between Eli and Chloe's math abilities( spoiler)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The difference between Eli and Chloe's math abilities( spoiler)

Spoiler:
    Chloe has retain her abilities solve advance math equation

Eli is the math boy of the ship from the beganning and Dr Rush always ask for Eli to assist him because Rush believe Eli is only one smarter than him , But since then Eli has been given many other science duty .Col Young even ask Eli to double check Rush's work in case Rush is lying to him again.

And Chole's abilities from Blue Alien allow her to work with Dr Rush.
    And Wray even believe Rush is willing to risk the ship to just help Chloe.

With Eli becoming too independent , Rush has access to Chloe 's math abilities.
    Chole is now the new math girl on the ship and i speculate Rush will make Chole his new assistant .

Chole can solve equation and she doesn't even understand what the equation are for.

Chloe since the transformation has been Rush' little tool for understanding Destiny. because of what he did in Deliverance, she trusts him, perhaps more than Young. trust is a powerful weapon, and an incredible defence mechanism. there are endless possibilities

Comment

I suppose that we don't really know the limits of either of their abilities but at least with Eli, we know they're all his
      sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Eli knows math, Chloe does math.

Eli can solve an equation and tell you how and why.

Chloe just says, "look what I did!" like a 6 year-old girl presenting her father with a horribly drawn crayon picture.

Don't get me wrong, I like both characters, but that's the difference between their math abilities.
        sigpic
        ____I reserve the right to be completely wrong about any topic I post on.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfire32 View Post
          Eli knows math, Chloe does math.

Eli can solve an equation and tell you how and why.

Chloe just says, "look what I did!" like a 6 year-old girl presenting her father with a horribly drawn crayon picture.

Don't get me wrong, I like both characters, but that's the difference between their math abilities.
          Agreed Chloe doesnt understand what she's done, Eli does. Shes more like a calculator. She only answers the question when you put in the EXACT question

Comment

Originally posted by MegaR View Post
            Agreed Chloe doesnt understand what she's done, Eli does. Shes more like a calculator. She only answers the question when you put in the EXACT question
            I dont think it is the EXACT question you need to put in front of her. She can now reason and decide things for herself. When she used to get presented with a written problem she could just grab the chalk and go to town without knowing why or how or to what avail. Now she seems able to manipulate things as she sees fit. Demonstrated with her contacting the the blue aliens. She claimed to be in control the entire time and decided that through her own free will, walking through lock down protocols as if they weren't there.

Comment

Perhaps its like a kid who sees a math problem and can answer it, versus another who can tell you how they answer it..

Comment

Working...
              X