X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8 from me.
    sigpic

Comment

I rated it a 7.5 in my earlier review, so rounded to the nearest whole digit, an 8. I'm leaving some room at the top. I have a feeling I'm gonna need it!!
      sigpic
      Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

7/10 sub-par for a cliffhanger resolution.

Comment

I gave it a good 7 as well. It was okay but episodes like darkness/light, time, the kivas arc or malice was much better storywise...
          sigpic

Comment

I go with a solid 8,

OMG I already miss SGU so much. No production news, no behind the scenes photos, not funny tweets from cast and crew, no more set tours......
            Man, I am still angry about it, and all the bad influences that my favorite franchise had to dealt with.
            sigpic

Comment

7/10

It was pretty good but nothing special.
              IMO always implied.

Comment

I won't give a rating for it (don't want to skew your numbers, but if I actually cared about the characters, I would rate it fairly well. The only thing about the story I really disliked was the seemingly (to me) constant use of the reset button and the "By the way's". Other than that, it really wasn't that bad at all
                sigpic
                ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                The truth isn't the truth

Comment

8 out of 10. i did like this episode, not perfect but definitely a great start to the second part of the season.
                  sigpic

Comment

8 out of 10. Good episode, but I wanted Chloe to transform into a blue alien

Comment

Good work, if only the season would be on this line, I think it would be continued for the third Season. 9 on 10.

Comment

Working...
                      X