Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hah, I enjoyed both of them.

Imagine what a 1000 SG1's could do.

The System Lords would probably scratch their heads too, seeing that many planets are attacked by SG1 at the same time.

Comment

I meant annoy me in a good way ... I like both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dani347
        I found this episode very disturbing and sad. I can barely watch it. First, to hear Robot!Jack realise that they could never go back. To know that no matter what might have happened to his counterpart, Robot!Daniel had no hope of ever reuniting with Sha're. Robot!Teal'c would never see his family. Robot!Sam would never see Jacob. And, the worst thing was, they knew what they were missing. It was just too painful to watch.
        It was sort of sad... but I'm not so attached to the characters to the point that it would be painful to watch.

Comment

Now while I can see that this might be sad (I didn´t feel enough connection to them at this point to really care) it still beats them using the reset button and having all the robots destroyed.

Comment

It just seemed to me that at this point in the series they weren't thinking very well about how the series of stand alone episodes that appeared in season 1 should be effecting the characters.

Still a bit flat at this point, and handled much better later when
            Spoiler:
            the robot doubles appeared again at the end of season four. The emotions of it, and the fact that they couldn't stop being themselves, was really nicely done.

Comment

Comtryaa, he is soo funy. Though, i realy dont like smart O'Neill, hes better stupid. Good Ep

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

I liked the all of the plot twists in this eposodes. It was intresting watching how each reacted to thier "twin robot selves."
                ABYDOSCITY2

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
                  Still a bit flat at this point, and handled much better later when
                  Spoiler:
                  the robot doubles appeared again at the end of season four. The emotions of it, and the fact that they couldn't stop being themselves, was really nicely done.
                  Yeah, nicely put.

Sort of gives a sad new meaning to "you can't go home again".

Ouch.

Comment

A wonderful episode from back when Stargate didn't mind being emotionally affecting and somewhat disturbing (particularly in the Terminatoresque infirmary scene). What was particularly fascinating (and devastating) was the application to the ethics of cloning without actually trying to make that point in a heavy-handed manner (like Star Trek would try to do). Probably the best use of the abandoned power plant set in the series. An episode where there are no easy answers and SG-1 can do nothing but proceed with their lives.
                    END OF LINE

Comment

What was that greet that Harlan always said combya?No that wasn't it,was it?
                      Lord Zedd

Comment

I loved this episode, it's one of my favorites. When they realized they were robots and then that they were actually copies...
                        I cried for the synthetics, I mean, they are in practically every way SG-1 and they were stuck in that crumbling down factory with Harlan... Great episode and I also love what they did in the follow up too. I wonder if Robot!Sam and Robot!Jack became closer since they weren't really USAF anymore...

Oh, and it's Komtraya

I love also how they keep saying "Bet-ter" with the hand gesture and all. It was silly.
                        May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

I liked this ep a lot! It was really different, and I was sure that we weren't going to see the robots again. I was so happy when "Double Jeopardy" aired (or I read the transcript; I don't remember which) and then I was REALLY ticked when all the robots DIED. I mean, what's with that? Although I suppose that the robots needed to be reintroduced to sate people like myself, and did any of us really think that the synthetics would be able to keep away from the 'gate? Would you be able to? And once we found that they gallivanting around the galaxy, what would we do? Pat them on the backs and tell them to keep up the good work? I just don't see that working.

So basically, it was a no-win situation no matter how you look like it.

Comment

I found the Harlan guy cool.Comtraya !! Poor doubles that they can't go anywhere.Ahwell we'll see them in Season 3 or 4 again
                            Lord Zedd

Comment

this episode really bored me. I found the whole thing annoying and tiring.
                              sigpic
                              Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

I didn't mind this episode. Harlan was quite cool I Prefered the season 4 episode featuring them though.

Comment

Working...
                                X