No announcement yet.

Tin Man (118)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked the interaction between the two Jack's.

sig made by Pic

Comment

I have to agree with Black_Sheep it is one of the most boring ones. But I do like how the Jack's always talk crap to eachother lol
      trying to figure out whos the better Jack lol.

Comment

Hey, Harlan said he was the last survivor of the Altera. Could this be the same as the Alterans?

Comment

Originally posted by The6thRace View Post
          Hey, Harlan said he was the last survivor of the Altera. Could this be the same as the Alterans?
          I think Harlan is from Altair, not Altera.
          sigpic
          Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

Plus the technology didn't look like Alterans design

Comment

I like this ep, I feel sorry for robot Sg-1.

Comment

If you just returned from a mission, the doctor draw's your blood for a test, its a white fluid.

Do you,

a) freak out
                b) freak out and cut somewhere unimportant to see more
                c) freak out and cut your wrist deeply lengthways in a way that WILL give you certain death and if not paralyse your hand (remember they don't know they are machines yet!)

.... what the!!
                -----------------------------------------------------
                Nothings more important than your health... except your money!.

sigpic
                "As a matter of fact it does say Colonel on my uniform." - Colonel Danning

Comment

this was a good episode i love sg1as robots and not knowing they are thats what made this episode one of the best
                  Last edited by gateship15; 19 February 2009, 03:38 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

the part where teal'c beats up O'neill is brutal imo

Comment

This was a sad episode, but still very well done.

One thing I would have done as the SG-1 team was involve them in the search, for instance, instead of hanging out in a boring factory, why not set up an entire science lab inside the factory, and have them reasearch alien technology in the hours when they are not repairing anything. They could come up with some great stuff - they are extremely smart already, and with the mathematical 'updates' in their brains they could work faster than any human.
                      Last edited by shinysign; 08 March 2009, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Though some parts were gut wrenching I really liked this episode. Harlan was hilarious. Me and my little brother started saying "Comtraya" so much my mom says we can never say it again.
                        “Next to being witty, the best thing is being able to quote another's wit.” GO HUSKERS!

Comment

A nice little episode that provided some memorable moments. it getting revisited was even better.
                          Some say that he has only one ear.
                          And that he solved the Da Vinci Code in 3 minutes.
                          All we know is he's called
                          sigpic

Comment

I thought this episode was absolutely hilarious! Harlan was amazing, and I thought the O'Neill/Teal'c fight was nice. ;P
                            If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                            Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                            If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                            Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

This is one of my favorites of season one. It is so sad at the end, and it really makes you think. Comtraya!
                              sigpic

Comment

This is a one for me I usually skip. The Comtraya dude is just too much for me. Teehee.

Comment

Working...
                                X