Main Weapon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Main Weapon

Did they retcon it? It looks different to me, it seemed like it was two weapons.

It seemed to fire normally from the top part, then some sort of uber volley from the (I think) new lower bit.

Thoughts?

Found an older picture -

Looks the same to me, just under different angle.
    sigpic

Comment

Ha yes, never noticed that. I don't think it fired the same way though, I think the last times we've seen it only the top part fired.

Comment

Well, remember the last time we used it, we did not have the capacity we do now cause we didn't own the bridge..

Comment

Also those damn power conduits that have been busted for ages preventing the cannon from fireing at full power....

Comment

agreed. last time the main weapon nearly caused the ship to blow up

Comment

I have to say, when Destiny deployed her big gun in this episode, my reaction was all "you go, girl!".

Have I mentioned I love that ship? I love that ship.
              sigpic
              Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Pfft. Destiny is clearly a boy, it's the seed ships that are girls!

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
                  Pfft. Destiny is clearly a boy, it's the seed ships that are girls!
                  I was going with the oft-used literary conceit that all ships are girls.

And just because two ships, um, "dock", doesn't mean they both can't be girls, you know!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post

And just because two ships, um, "dock", doesn't mean they both can't be girls, you know!
                    Not that there's anything wrong with that! :-P

Comment

And thus, a new pick-up line was born: "Hey Baby, I request permission to dock with you for the purpose of exchanging... data."
                      sigpic

"Were you expecting Stairway to Heaven?!"

Comment

Do you know any girls that have big long guns attached to their underside? Destiny is definitely a male.

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

Originally posted by AVFan View Post
                          Do you know any girls that have big long guns attached to their underside? Destiny is definitely a male.
                          Well, is this close enough?

http://www.bassbrass.org/Images/Prod...tone-quick.jpg

regards,
                          G.
                          Go for Marty...

Comment

They should really give the main weapon a proper name. Eli could come up with a good one lol

Comment

Originally posted by AVFan View Post
                              You obviously don't know much about the insect world - look up "ovipositor, insect", and then ask yourself - what do bees, ants, and wasps stick you with? And what sex are they?

She could be a girl with a nasty stinger. Wouldn't be the first time.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X