Blue Guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KEK View Post
    I don't think they'd give her back in good faith either. I think they've adjusted her body, or whatever they did to her. I don't think this is the last we'll see of her changes.
    I don't think so either. Maybe the changes won't be visible, but they're there still, I think, to some degree.

As for the blues, I think they faced the same situation as the Destiny and the Ursini and had to try to come out of it somehow, so they made a deal - the same thing everybody else did. In the end, the drones were everybody's problem
    sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by Solokiller View Post
      The Blues ship is huge, the shot where the shuttle enters through that giant round thing at the front really shows that it's bigger than the Destiny.
      I noticed this aswell, it looked massive.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
        Im thinking they just remissed it to where we can't detect it... But its still there.

You get triple greenage for that.
        more like this. They were like "Oh sh*t, we didn't expect her to show physical signs of it! Let's fix that and give her back." I actually almost expected them to become our friends for a minute there
        Save Stargate Resistance and Stargate Worlds, keep a part of the franchise alive! and read our blog

Comment

Most likely did something else to her. They probably gained a lot of info about the Destiny, its mission etc so will be a bigger threat later on.

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
            I noticed this aswell, it looked massive.

It looks a lot smaller in this screenshot. It could be that the shuttle is a fair bit closer to the camera to make it look larger by comparison, but it would have to be a couple miles closer to create such distortion.

Darn, I'm still in love with the design of the alien ship. It's unlike anything we've ever seen and the visuals.. ooohhh the visuals!

Comment

I just wish they wouldn't orientate them all on the same 2D plan all the time.

Comment

I want to, but I don't want to want to.

Then Don't

Comment

I want to, but I don't want to want to.

Don't listen to him. Just Do IT! The alternative will consume you.

Comment

I don't think they'd give her back in good faith either. I think they've adjusted her body, or whatever they did to her. I don't think this is the last we'll see of her changes.
                    Its possible that giving her to them just allowed them to finish what they were doing before he busted her out the first time...

Comment

When the human asking the blue to cure Chloe, the blue is smart enough to let shuttle go because, the human also need their help. So, the shuttle no longer become the bargain object. It give the sense that human will make sure to keep them alive in order to save one of theirs (Chloe).

Don't you think so?

Comment

Originally posted by Tanith0709 View Post
                        Most likely did something else to her. They probably gained a lot of info about the Destiny, its mission etc so will be a bigger threat later on.
                        Most likely they at least copied her mind..

Comment

im curious if they know destiny's mission yet, and will try to 'beat' them to it....like a race. last one to the CMBR signal source is a rotten egg! id like to see them break out some cunning stuff - so far they've spied, kidnapped, sabotaged, now they briefly had even footing w/the ship and recognized the skills of the crew in hacking the drones, and 'helped' chloe's skin problems.

id like to find out more on their motivations, maybe even character interaction perhaps, learning to speak english and have a conversation, up a few steps from issuing one/two word threats/responses. just a nitpick there. i mean, they spied on the ship from the beginning of the series and still we know barely anything about them. I hope for development there. while some may say the unknown factor is what makes them more interesting, i however while understanding that, dont quite share that opinion. still cool to watch. oh yeah the way they gave her back to lt. scott was interesting too.
                          Last edited by greenguywithlasereye; 18 March 2011, 07:56 PM.

Comment

I hope if we do encounter them agian, we can get them speaking in more than just 'texted' english!

Comment

Working...
                            X