• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MegaR View Post
    yea a computer hardware manufacturer.
    heres a link with their logo to compare:
    http://www.gottabemobile.com/wp-cont.../asus_logo.jpg
    It's a Taiwanese company too, anyone know that?? Am very proud to mention Asus b/c muy parents are from taiwan. :] :]
    If you're interested in reading my longest fanfic story, which is an action/adventure story involving the elusive Furlings (as well as if you want to read the others), please click the link below.
    [URL="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6888222/1/Tauri_Furling_First_Contact_and_Alliance[/URL]

RIP Sep 2010 to beloved gateworld.net member and forum contributor Weedle, very skilled soldier with military special operations, a wonderful human being, and a friend to so many on gateworld. May we keep his memory close.

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
      I have NO clue what you are talking about.....now excuse me I have to go buy a computer.
      Maybe I should join ya
      Originally posted by traylormatt View Post
      Definite goof, not product placement. Fantastic spot there. Now, pay more attention to what is actually happening in the show and less on spotting goofs.
      Could it be a bit of both? Not product placement but the crew just throwing small things out there to see who can spot them? And maybe part goof too. But actual product placement in my opinion is a lot more obvious...though maybe not as wooden as going to Brody's for a beer.
      By Nolamom
      sigpic

Comment

Perfect product placement! Look at the buzz its generating already in this thread... anyone know when the new Asus motherboards are coming out? I really want to upgrade my PC ...seriously!

Comment

*snicker
          sigpic

Comment

Destiny use a microsoft OS... explains a lot.

Comment

SG1 used to always use those Dell XPS Lappies so it is not unusual for the series.

Comment

Working...
              X