Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strength of Teal'c and Christopher Judge?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strength of Teal'c and Christopher Judge?

I have tried to find this information on wikipedia, different fansites for Christopher and on this forum, but I can't seem to find any reliable information if any at all...

So I turn to you oh great ones

Does anyone know how much Teal'c is supposed to be able to squat/benchpress/row/deadlift?

And what about mr. Judge IRL? What can he do? He's a big fella and im curious as to how strong he is IRL...

Hope you can help me out here guys

why do you want to know?

Comment

Is it necessary for me to explain why I want to know?

The only estimate I have found for the strength of Teal'c is a bench press of 390lbs here Arduinna's Stargate Handbook, where Arduinna says she counted the number of weights on a barbell that Teal'c is working out with in the episode Chimera.

Im interested because I am fascinated and inspired by Judge's physique and because I would really like to know.

Does that satisfy your curiosity?

Comment

Is there noone who's got an estimate of his strength beside the one I found on Arduinna's?

Comment

Look I don't want to sound like a broken record, but isn't there anyone of all you beautiful afficionados who know the answer to this question or at least has some kind of reference that you can guide me to. I have scoured the net for this kind of information and it is not readily available. Is there any other source to this kind of information than Arduinna's? Short of emailing Christopher Judge directly... Now there's an idea I think I'll do that actually... I'll keep you posted. In the meantime, please show your love and appreciation for the amazing physique of Teal'c and Christopher, and get researching, so we can get an answer to this super duper great question of mine

Comment

try twitter... maybe he's got an account
            "Are you like, a crazy person?"
            "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

If you get anywhere with this request I'd love to know. I was thinking the exact same thing whilst deadlifting the other day!
              The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it

Comment

Personally, I would think Teal'c would max out over 1,000 pounds just because Jaffa are portrayed as being superhuman, and real life humans have lifted in that range. He's a guy who is meant to be over 150 years-old I believe, and it would be a stretch to say he looks 50.

IRL, I'd imagine Chris would lift less now, as a 48 year-old actor, than when he was a 21 year-old All-American D1 Defensive Back.
                sigpic
                "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                ~David Hewlett

Comment

Working...
                X