Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone seen this more insane atempts to resurect the show

http://helpnathanbuyfirefly.com/

nathan joked about buying the rights in an interview this fan base is mental

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

If only stargate fans had such passion.
    sigpic

Comment

Saw it on Fark a couple weeks ago, it's kind of fun. But since FOX never ever ever sells their IPs, it won't come to anything.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
        Saw it on Fark a couple weeks ago, it's kind of fun. But since FOX never ever ever sells their IPs, it won't come to anything.
        i made sure to comment on that thread with my extreme displeasure with Syfy at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by themeatcleaver View Post
          i made sure to comment on that thread with my extreme displeasure with Syfy at the moment
          I'm more of a lurker than a poster, except in Geek threads. Been lurking since at least 2003, on-again-off-again TFer as "NeedlesslyCanadian"
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
            I'm more of a lurker than a poster, except in Geek threads. Been lurking since at least 2003, on-again-off-again TFer as "NeedlesslyCanadian"
            hah nice, i'm kinda the same although i post on random things occasionally and actually have a green light under my belt! Also an on again-off-again TF'r by this name

Comment

Originally posted by themeatcleaver View Post
              and actually have a green light under my belt!
              I have.....10

Comment

It would be nice if it happened though.
                sigpic

Comment

Does anyone know why Joss Whedon basically demolished the plan? I would think he of all people would be for resurrecting Firefly. Has his new status of "big time comic book movie director" put a stick you know where? I was seriously disappointed to hear how he handled the statement he wouldn't even put out himself! I don't know the circumstances surrounding the whole idea...a good idea that had momentum and was working well...and why he ended it, but honestly I lost a lot of respect for him after hearing about this movement.

Firefly fans have shown strong steady support for bringing the show back for YEARS (I'm new to the show but have ALWAYS heard about Firefly and the fan base all over the place) and he pretty much just told them to stop supporting it. Not a good move.
                  sigpic
                  Originally posted by dacooker
                  The ships named Destiny for a reason....three years my friend, three years....

Comment

Indeed, I've decided I don't like Joss Whedon.

Comment

Working...
                    X