No announcement yet.

Doctor Who Stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I order my Doctor Who stuff for the kids from Pixel Barrel. It's an on-line store with other sci-fi stuff but has a nice collection of DW. My kids got DW monopoly, my son got an Amy figure and my daughter got the wanna be lego so got to build the Tardis and got a little Amy and Doctor 11. I found a lady on Etsy who does sci-fi jewerly. So got my son a Tardis bookmark and got myself Tardis earrings.
    Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
      I order my Doctor Who stuff for the kids from Pixel Barrel. It's an on-line store with other sci-fi stuff but has a nice collection of DW. My kids got DW monopoly, my son got an Amy figure and my daughter got the wanna be lego so got to build the Tardis and got a little Amy and Doctor 11. I found a lady on Etsy who does sci-fi jewerly. So got my son a Tardis bookmark and got myself Tardis earrings.

That Lego TARDIS frustrated me. I could not get the doors in place properly and ended up breaking one of the pins, but really all I wanted were the little Doctor And Amy so it was half worth it
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

http://www.tor.com/blogs/2011/01/coo...d-the-internet

I like the Tardis dress also the Dalek dress is not bad
        Grimm returns October 24
        sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
        Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

HAPPY
          NEW YEAR
          EVERYONE!!!!!

caps

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
            http://www.tor.com/blogs/2011/01/coo...d-the-internet

I like the Tardis dress also the Dalek dress is not bad

The first TARDIS dress looked cute. At least that one could be worn in public. But the other two I'm not so sure

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
              The first TARDIS dress looked cute. At least that one could be worn in public. But the other two I'm not so sure
              the other two probably only at a DW convention
              Grimm returns October 24
              sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
              Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

My #9 & #10 Doctor Who action figures have made it to the Jacksonville post office, which means that they should be here by tomorrow. I don't have tracking numbers for Doctors 8 & 11 however.
                sigpic
                Although bow ties are cool, the scarf is cooler!

Comment

Originally posted by Billz View Post
                  Even though it's obviously not a full length scarf, where did you get it from?
                  I got it as a gift from my brother's girlfriend who knows people at Roadrunner. Not sure if she works there or not.
                  It says on the tag 'limited edition, for dvd promotional use only.' I thought it was just from Forbidden Planet.

I agree, as soon as I opened it I was slightly disappointed it didn't drag on the floor or was thicker or had that aged look. But it's the closest I've got to the 4th Doctor's scarf.
                  My post for Gate World: An Autistic's take on Sci-Fi

Comment

This is what my daughter and I managed to get between us for Christmas. I won't tell you which is mine and which is hers.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                      This is what my daughter and I managed to get between us for Christmas. I won't tell you which is mine and which is hers.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7026/6...357448f0_z.jpg
                      Nice haul! Well done to you both!
                      Last edited by Rosehawk; 09 August 2013, 08:57 PM. Reason: Remove IMG tags

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Can you really drink out of that TARDIS shaped mug? It looks a tiny bit awkward?

Comment

Actually it's OK to drink from. It didn't bother me at all. It holds a decent amount of tea as well. What I did notice about it though is that the sign on the door is wrong. It says "Officer and cars respond to all calls" instead of "Officers and cars respond to all calls". It has a St John Ambulance sticker on the other door as well. The inconsistency bugs me now. I guess I'm too geeky for my own good.
                          Last edited by Blencathra; 03 January 2012, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7026/6...357448f0_z.jpg
                            That Encyclopaedia is amazing. I just stare at the photographs they are so good.

The Brilliant Book, 2012 - I must have! Curse this town and it's hidden book stores.

I drank tea out of my TARDIS mug tonight, with biccies (not jammie dodgers) and I also did this:

Get real drunk, watch Doctor Who.

I couldn't quite follow The Doctor, The Widow and the Wardrobe.
                            Last edited by Rosehawk; 09 August 2013, 08:58 PM. Reason: Remove IMG tags

Comment

These are my latest additions:

Plus some other Christmas presents.

I just checked my desktop calendar and the dates are all mixed up. Only with a Doctor Who calendar would you get that. Or someone with a very bad memory for dates which is exactly what I'd do.

I don't get much for my birthday.

I'm still trying to work out what piece of DW merch to buy with Grandma's birthday money, even though I've already spent it, on emergency toilet paper. But she deserves to have it spent on something that counts. So, I'm going to choose one DW item.
                              Last edited by Zed_PM; 05 January 2012, 02:35 AM. Reason: I forgot to add stuff.

Comment

^^ I like the MIG.. Will you be painting that?

Comment

Working...
                                X