No announcement yet.

Doctor Who Stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I am looking for the most is a copy of the target novelization of Pirate Planet.

The most impossible to find of all the books.
    I like Sharky
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
      I want one, but I'd probably pick a different colour as not to look like a raging fan nerd.
      But isn't the raging fan nerd part why you'd spend that amount on it in the first place! Embrace the nerd..
      I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

Say it once and say it loud - we are nerds and we are proud!
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
          Is this is more socially acceptable sonic?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5214/...b2b855b1_o.jpg

I like this a lot. In fact, I think my daughter might end up with one for her birthday.
          I've got the game and the screwdriver remote. A good addition to my collection but not worth actually using. A normal wii remote makes the same sounds and the game is frustrating because it is boring and repetitive. It will be better if you went for the DS game or even the PC games.

I go for the RC stuff. I've got two Dalek's so far. One is 12 inches high, the other 6. Next I want to buy my own RC K-9.
          Last edited by Rosehawk; 09 August 2013, 09:01 PM. Reason: Remove IMG tags
          My post for Gate World: An Autistic's take on Sci-Fi

Comment

There's a Fifth Doctor era screen used Cyberman bodysuit for sale on e-bay if you've got £1795 burning a hole in your pocket.
            Last edited by BruTak; 07 April 2011, 03:27 AM. Reason: Typo.
            sigpic
            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
            To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
            And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

I finally got a leather jacket that was perfect for my 9th Doctor cosplay costume!

It is not an exact match, but it is the closest one I have found on a budget. And at £35 on ebay, I couldn't refuse.

Jacket:

Me in full costume (with accurate version of the 9th Doctor sonic screwdriver ) :
              Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Ah, Girlbot... I saw this on your list and my mind just imploded.

Comment

Forget about a TARDIS USB.

Look at this!! Still at prototype at the moment apparently. BUT LOOK AT IT!!!

http://www.gadgetsandgizmos.org/offi...-bbc-blessing/
                  Last edited by Blencathra; 18 April 2011, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Oh my! Me want!
                    Shelly
                    My Photos
                    sigpic

Comment

I bought 11s sonic screwdriver over the weekend Im pleased with it
                      I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                        Is this is more socially acceptable sonic?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5214/...b2b855b1_o.jpg

I like this a lot. In fact, I think my daughter might end up with one for her birthday.
                        That is the coolest thing ever. I am super tempted to buy that right now.

I really want that computer too, I think I would rather have that than an i-pad or a tablet. And I really want the tardis cell phone sensor, it makes the noise when you have a call or text but I can't seem to find it anywhere anymore. But that computer is the single coolest thing ever.
                        Last edited by Rosehawk; 09 August 2013, 09:01 PM. Reason: Remove IMG tags
                        sigpic

Comment

Just bought this for my iPhone.

Comment

I have the Third and Eleventh Doctor's sonic screwdrivers and the fourth Doctor's hat & scarf.
                            sigpic
                            Although bow ties are cool, the scarf is cooler!

Comment

Does anyone know why this is so?

There's a set if mini figures of characters from Doctor Who

Now you can buy some in boxes which contain a group of Daleks and a group of Angels but the Doctor and Amy are sold at random. You have to buy a plastic bag and it's like a lucky dip as to what you might get. Why is that?
                              Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Today I got action figures of Doctors #1 & #3, already had 2 & 4. Doctors 5 & 6 are in the mail and on the way.
                                sigpic
                                Although bow ties are cool, the scarf is cooler!

Comment

Working...
                                X