Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2027282930

Default Re: Doctor Who Stuff

I just come across these images on IMDB. Apparently, the One Day at a Time reboot made a Doctor Who reference in the episode Locked Down. Here's the images:
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5339440...r/rm3551417856
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5339440...r/rm3366868480

I have not seen the show, but here's a video of someone reacting to the episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN_ACPZEkkw

I did watch just a little bit of the video and here's one of the references:

Spoiler:
    Transcript Source: https://one-day-at-a-time.fandom.com...own/Transcript

PENELOPE: Mmm. Talking is a good thing. I bet you that Doctor Who even talks to his... patients.

ELENA: He's not that kind of Doctor.

LYDIA: He is a Time Lord, everybody knows this.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Christopher Eccleston returns as the Ninth Doctor | Doctor Who
    9 Aug 2020

Doctor Who

Fantastic! Christopher Eccleston returns to play the Ninth Doctor for full-cast audio adventures with Big Finish Productions. Find out more here: https://bbc.in/3fEX2M3
    THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES, K-9, CLASS and much more...

World's Apart - Digital Trading Card Game
    Thursday, 13 August 2020 - Reported by Marcus

https://www.doctorwhonews.net/2020/0...card_game.html

BBC Studios has partnered with Reality Gaming Group to create a brand new digital trading card game launching later this year.

The partnership will enable fans to collect and trade digital versions of their favourite characters for the first time, before adventuring through the Doctor Who: Worlds Apart game as the Doctor, battling friends in turn-based contests.

Each trading card a player collects will be tokenised into a non-fungible token (NFT) secured and protected on the blockchain, which means there can be no copies or disputes about ownership. Doctor Who: Worlds Apart players will own unique digital collectible items which can be used in the game or traded with other players.

As with physical trading cards, some will be rarer than others, and all will feature Doctors, companions, allies and enemies from across Doctor Who’s expansive history.

Limited edition packs containing five digital cards will be available for fans to buy from October 2020. Once these limited-edition cards have sold out, they will not be available to purchase again, except by trading with others.

The accompanying Doctor Who: Worlds Apart trading card game will be released for PC in 2021 with mobile to follow, allowing players to go head-to-head with their card collections. More cards will also be made available at launch.

UK-based publisher Reality Gaming Group’s Digital Asset Trading (DAT) Platform uses innovative blockchain technology to turn any IP into a rare and collectible digital asset that can be traded between fans using dedicated marketplaces. Its debut title, mobile AR combat game Reality Clash, was released in 2019 and pushed the boundaries of what’s possible when AR, VR, geo-location and blockchain technology are combined.

Tony Pearce, Co-Founder of Reality Gaming Group, said:
    We are tremendously excited to be working with BBC Studios to bring Doctor Who’s huge global community an exciting new digital experience based on a pastime we all know and love – trading cards. The cards used in Doctor Who: Worlds Apart are both functional and collectible, so fans can actually own a piece of the game while they play.

John Kavanagh
    , Licensing Manager, Gaming and Interactive, BBC Studios, said:
    This is what BBC Studios does so well, exploring new technologies and bringing our most iconic brand to an area of the gaming industry which we’re sure will engage and thrill fans.

More information about Doctor Who: Worlds Apart can be found here
    THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES, K-9, CLASS and much more...

Time Lord Victorious: Comic Book Series Trailer
    Thursday, 27 August 2020 - Reported by Marcus

https://www.doctorwhonews.net/2020/0...s_trailer.html

Titan Comics have released a trailer for their part in the new multi-platform Doctor Who series Time Lord Victorious.

The comic, which pits the Tenth Doctor against the Daleks will be released on 2nd September 2020

From Titan Comics comes a thrilling new adventure for the Tenth Doctor! The first of two oversized issues kicking off the multi-platform Doctor Who epic, Time Lord Victorious! Available at comic shops and digital platforms on September 2, 2020.

Find out more about the new series and Time Lord Victorious at timelordvictorious.com

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2027282930