Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate Actor Pages at GW - VOLUNTEERS WANTED!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry guys, I know I'm the one who came asking for help! I have several e-mails to reply to. Thanks to all for volunteering!
    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
      Sorry guys, I know I'm the one who came asking for help! I have several e-mails to reply to. Thanks to all for volunteering!
      I'll send you an email as well.

Although I just realized I left my phone at home. I'll send you more info offline but I'm interested in doing Corin's.

-hollie

January - San Francisco - Supernatural
      April - Vancouver - Stargate
      June - Nashville - Supernatural
      August - Boston - Supernatural
      August - Chicago - Stargate
      September - Chicago - Star Trek
      October - Chicago - Supernatural
      November - LA - Stargate/Farscape/Eureka-W13-Sanctuary

Coventions in 2012
      March - Burbank - Supernatural
      April - Vancouver - Stargate
      June - Nashville - Supernatural

Con reports at : http://adventurecon.blogspot.com

Comment

This is a great idea. I thought about applying for a second, but then again, I'm already writing for another site, which takes up quite some time. Also, I would have to follow the person on Twitter and Facebook, which I am not a big fan of.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing the first results of this project.
        Last edited by ZGoten; 20 March 2011, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Apologies to everyone who has written in volunteering to help and hasn't heard back from me yet. We don't have a whole lot of doubled-up requests, so hopefully most of you should get your pick.

Please give me a few more days to screw my head on and I'll e-mail you back!

Comment

Darren, I know you're a busy lad, but I was wondering if this was still happening?
            sigpic

Comment

If secondary characters were added, I would be interested in helping.
              sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                Darren, I know you're a busy lad, but I was wondering if this was still happening?
                This IS still happening! I wanted to get it all set up before the spring episodes aired, but when that didn't happen I got busy with the episode coverage and had to stick it on the back burner. Then we rolled into the end-of-series work, and at the close of the school year I got busy trying to hit some non-GateWorld goals.

I still have everyone's e-mails, and will try and prioritize getting you all set up with a wiki account and a WordPress account to maintain the actor's page and news. Stay tuned (and feel free to bug me again).

Comment

I would like to help, but I feel that although it may have a broad enough knowledge to take the page, I haven't enough level of English to do so, so sorry for Paul Macgillion and David Blue, and Kavan Smith, 'cause are losing a voluntary superfan that makes their page ... Oh! The language barrier, always clipping my wings

PD: Sorry for my translate english
                  You don't have a soul, you are a soul. You have a body
                  C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
                    This IS still happening! I wanted to get it all set up before the spring episodes aired, but when that didn't happen I got busy with the episode coverage and had to stick it on the back burner. Then we rolled into the end-of-series work, and at the close of the school year I got busy trying to hit some non-GateWorld goals.

I still have everyone's e-mails, and will try and prioritize getting you all set up with a wiki account and a WordPress account to maintain the actor's page and news. Stay tuned (and feel free to bug me again).
                    Cool I had wondered about it.
                    sigpic

Happy Holidays!

Comment

Working...
                    X