This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is why I love Stargate!

I dont care anymore what others say, but this is why I love Stargate!
    Thanks to Mark Savela for tweeting this!

Originally posted by hercthx View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvlRzQAt5xk
    Geez, 6 minutes of nearly all "pew pew".................

That looks awesome!!
    Last edited by Rosehawk; 23 February 2011, 05:20 PM. Reason: Remove video tags
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by hercthx View Post

ahahah yeah JaapVSW does amazing work doesn't he? PS: we have an SGU Music Video Thread, if you liked this, go check out that thread, you'll be in love!

Comment

It makes me a little sad that when I watch that, I don't think of how much I love Stargate. I think of how much I despise the Syfylis Channel.
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Jaap's videos are always the best

Comment

Love that Stargate Universe was misspelled in the credits. Sort of a spanish flavor to it. Stargate Univeres. Or is that how they spell it in europe? Like Ajilon instead of Avalon. Or is that just a swedish marketing scheme for one my worst former employers?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow_7 View Post
              Love that Stargate Universe was misspelled in the credits. Sort of a spanish flavor to it. Stargate Univeres. Or is that how they spell it in europe? Like Ajilon instead of Avalon. Or is that just a swedish marketing scheme for one my worst former employers?
              No, it is spelled exactly the same way (at least here in Germany). We usually don't change the name of American shows though we sometimes add an (often really cheesy) subtitle. Don't know if this is true for the rest of Europe though, I know Supernatural is Sobrenatural in Spain, so they might do it. It's probably a typo, though.
              In the darkness of night we hear the whispers of the void

Comment

It's a typo. He said in the comments section earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                  It makes me a little sad that when I watch that, I don't think of how much I love Stargate. I think of how much I despise the Syfylis Channel.
                  ...for being the only channel giving us Stargate. If anything blame the tv audience for not watching good (in your opinion) scripted show.
                  Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

That was absolutely fantastic, quite possibly the best Stargate fan video I have ever seen. It really touched me and reminded me of all the fun that I have had over the past seventeen seasons, and how bittersweet these final ten episodes of SGU will be.

Comment

I wonder how much money it cost to make all those amazing SFXs used in the video, anyone wanna guess?
                      sigpic

Comment

The video was almost perfect!

They should re-upload with the right spelling of Stargate Universe at the end lol

Comment

Thank god Stargate is in syndication =D
                          sigpic

Comment

Great stuff. Brought a tear to my eye, though *sniff*
                            sigpic

Comment

Nice video.

Those anybody remember from what episode this screen cap was? I may be due for some rewatch.

Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Working...
                              X